Keywords
Members
Tags
dynasty 700 x
  •  

• josgraha
    started a topic Carbon Arc Gouging on a Dynasty 700

Carbon Arc Gouging on a Dynasty 700

Just wanted to see if anyone has tried to use a carbon arc gouger on a Dynasty 700 machine. I just picked one up from Airgas(Radnor) and I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on setting it up or any recommendations in general. No I'm not a nube and yes I have used one in case anyone wanted to...
    See more | Go to post

• saulo saavedra
    started a topic Dynasty 700

Dynasty 700

Good morning, I'm new to the forum, I wonder if anyone has a dynaty 700 welder and if you experienced problems, we bought this brand new welder and almost did not use because has given us so many problems. I would appreciate if someone had a problem with this welder to share it with me.Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• bishop0517
    started a topic Dynasty 700 Advanced Wave Issues

Dynasty 700 Advanced Wave Issues

Is anyone else having an issue while running advanced wave with the 700? If I'm in Advance with an AC Freq higher than 275, I get a help 8 Code. This is the only waveform this happens with. I just want to see if this a common or rare problem before I contact a Tech.
    Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• bishop0517
    started a topic Dynasty 700 EN & EP

Dynasty 700 EN & EP

While at work I run a Dynasty 700. My question is this. If I am using my 400 amp torch and EN & EP are independantly set to 2:1.5, and my balance is at 75. Is it safe to set the amps on machine to the max amp (400) and allow my EN to exceed the limits of the torch. Or is it not because my balance...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X