470 results in 0.4663 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Railmen
    started a topic TB325’s

TB325’s

Hey Miller when are you building more, tried to order one today, back ordered till June???????
    See more | Go to post

• Railmen
    started a topic Miller 12VS feeding issue

Miller 12VS feeding issue

I have a 12VS feeder, with tregasses gun, LH42 s/n, I’ve put tons of wire through it, tried to use it yesterday and it would feed then stop and few minutes later it’d run again. And by feeding issue is the drive rolls will not activated by the trigger, the gun trigger is good, checked with DVM on...
    See more | Go to post

• Railmen
    replied to XMT 350 prolems
    both caps test out within 3-5% of each other......
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Railmen
    replied to XMT 350 prolems
    Yes the tech manual is the correct one, I did the mod1 and mod2 test initially, figured the mods were bad, one cap had a hole in the side and the other had a large bulge in the side, so replaced Mods and caps, retested all pre power checks, everything was perfect and it’s not coming on??
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Railmen
    started a topic XMT 350 prolems

XMT 350 prolems

Ok I have a XMT 350 that would not turn on, tested to find bad mods. changed both mods and caps had holes in the side, changed the caps. it passed all the pre power checks as per millers tech manual.... now when its powered up it only clicks loudly down in the tunnel I believe that is where its coming...
    See more | Go to post

• Railmen
    replied to STR problems
    I bought them knowing that they are down.... but I thought what the **** see I can make one out of two....... and I need and few case parts for my CST280 that I got also. As far as testing not much with out the tech manual, powered up hooked up the load bank and it goes into help 8' the little clear...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Railmen
    started a topic STR problems

STR problems

I got a couple of Maxstar 200 STR's one won't turn on at all and the other will come on with output light on, as soon as you apply a load it goes into help 8 code........ which is "Help 8 Display
    Indicates a malfunction in the secondary
    power circuit of the unit. There is a high
    See more | Go to post

• Got it, bad fuse holder............................................ .......... **** thing
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• oh yes I see the D4 now, its a charge circuit when its rolling over to start........ I will check it out.

Railmen
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• diode D4??? which one is that?? just had a quick look at the tech manual and did not see it?

Railmen
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Railmen
    started a topic Bobcat 225G Plus no weld no power

Bobcat 225G Plus no weld no power

I have a older bobcat 225 plus that I picked up for a project, the guy told me he was welding with it the day before and the next day it stopped.

I have checked the fuses, wiring, connections..... all looks good.

so I checked to see if i had power at the bridge coming from...
    See more | Go to post

• Railmen
    replied to Trailblazer or Bobcat
    The trailblazer all the way, I'm sorry but Miller and the other red company should stop making the bobcat and ranger gxt, 250's
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Railmen
    replied to 12VS Problem
    Well found the problem, looks like someone thought the gun connector was a swivel????? The wires so twisted together that the casing was cut through and grounding together, unplugged from the broad and it stops..............

Sometimes it's the cheap fix...

Railmen
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Railmen
    replied to 12VS Problem
    Hey Jeff I can't seem to find a price on this board, miller4less does not have it, can you price me one out?? CDN price.

I think the board number is 224675???
    is there a superseded number??

Thx Railmen
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Railmen; 04-21-2016, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Railmen
    started a topic 12VS Problem

12VS Problem

Hey Cruizer, question for ya, I picked up a 12VS hooked it up and with no gun hooked up or gun hooked up, the drive motor, contactor, and gas valve runs as soon as the power is hooked up, like the gun trigger is being pulled all the time, I know the gun is fine I run it on my 714.

SN LH420413V,...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X