Collapse
8 results in 0.0049 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• JakeLB
    replied to Millermatic 200 CR1 chattering
    Definitely agree....i just want to quick run it for a second and make sure it does run without chattering once its all connected.

I found a genuine exact miller part for $45 bucks on ebay... ill scoop that up!!!

i think we got it fixed tho...thanks so much for the help!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JakeLB
    Sorry 2 pole not 4 pole....has 4 connector terminals...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JakeLB
    Yes it is a 4 pole breaker see attached picture.

so what i was wondering before is i jumpered 32 and 30 wires to get cr1 working, but can i jumper 3 and 21 as well to get wire feeding? Would i jump 3 and 21 as a seperate circuit or jumper all 30, 32, 3 and 21 together as one? Im guessing...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JakeLB
    This is the wires #21 and #3 which im talking about. I think anyway cant actually read a schematic if my life depended on it lol!!

dude your the best shoulda come on this forum months ago!!! Ok I will find me a new CB1 and hook it up.

Thanks for your help all!!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JakeLB
    Alright so i checked volts at wire #30 on bridge and #32 on CR1 i only get about 13 volts. So i jumpered wires #30 and #31 on CB1 breaker and i get 24 volts and no chatter on CR1!!!!!

now when you say bypass CB1 completely do you mean hook all the wires into one clump or connect...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JakeLB
    OK thank you Aeronca41. that is really helpful, I'll try both those when I get home.

Note: I am very much a beginner on figuring out electronics!!!!! LOL

I am running it 220/230 volts.

So when I bought it the old open style CR1 relay pulled but not wire fed or...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by JakeLB; 10-05-2020, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JakeLB
    Well I just bought a generic part $20 so not bad. Agreed OEM is rip off miller wanted $175. I'll see if maybe I can exchange since it came from Amazon.

The only reason I think its transformer not sending a full 24v to coil is because on the old open style it would only pull halfway as...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JakeLB
    started a topic Millermatic 200 CR1 chattering

Millermatic 200 CR1 chattering

Hello have a millermatic 200 SN# JE777868. I replaced the CR1 relay because it wasn't pulling by itself all the way to push the contact points over. Now with the new ice cube style if you hold it for more then 2 seconds the points start chattering and it shoots small sparks between points. Seems like...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X