Collapse
5 results in 0.0066 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Up-parts
    replied to Bending Steel Tubing
    A little info on pipe bending. All certified benders use mandrels, referenced earlier, also called balls. These keep your pipe from distorting as the tube is pulled around with the clamp and die. Additional information, bend radius is usually calculated in quantities of diameter. A 2-D bender has a...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Up-parts
    replied to How do i do it?
    Lots of posts on fancy ways to do this... how about a simple one. A sharpie on an office chair arm rest. Raise it or lower it to the desired elevation and roll it around... impossible to screw up....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Up-parts
    replied to looking for weld on pipe sleeves
    I use sleeves for bulkhead penetrators all the time. Contact Boney Forge. They make standard IPS sleeves. Schedule means nothing to your current OD. By the way, and there are no pipe sizes that "slip" over your IPS 2" pipe. Not with any remote fit tolerance.

Why not not...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Up-parts
    replied to Millermatic 350p Help 7
    Duane,
    your IC board looks a lot worse than mine. I spoke with Miller and we found out that my control board is toast. Caused by my contactor blowing. Nice guy, he walked me through the whole ohm check process. Looks like about $900.00 for just parts....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Up-parts
    started a topic Millermatic 350p Help 7

Millermatic 350p Help 7

Recently purchased at auction, a nice clean looking MM350p. All cords were removed prior to sale so I worked with the local Airgas and now have all new. I relinked the machine per the manual for 1-phase 240vac and hit the switch. Nothing.. I got Help 7 & 9. I have checked the power supply and it...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X