6 results in 0.0067 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Acetylene420
    started a topic Older 12RC plug #.

Older 12RC plug #.

I have an older 12RC (actually a 12CS) suitcase. Has the female (threaded rotating collar) plug end on a 12" or so pigtail out of the back. It uses 8 conductors.

The plug got crushed and pig tail wire pulled out. I'm having difficulty finding a short pigtail with plug attached to...
    See more | Go to post

• Thank you "fabricator" and "FusionKing". The fiberglass wrap is a great idea. It hadn't occurred to me to be honest. That would certainly contain a lot of the heat and force more to go out the exhaust pipe rather than radiate into engine compartment.

The points made...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Acetylene420
    started a topic Bernard Q-150 Porosity Problems.

Bernard Q-150 Porosity Problems.

I have a 15' Bernard Q-150 mig gun with both 45 and 60 degree necks.

Ive replaced every consumable part on both necks and have a constant issue with porosity. Both mild steel and flux core wire. It's driving me crazy.

Ive tried every rate of gas flow, recessed cups, flush...
    See more | Go to post

• Anyone??
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Acetylene420
    replied to Starting welders
    The millermatic 251 is an amazing machine. I find it to be the most versitile machine I own. I'm not really familiar with the Ins and outs of the other two you listed. I can tell you I've done everything from thin wall 304 stainless tube welding to John Deere 350 bucket rebuilds with high amperage flux...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Acetylene420
    started a topic TB 302 Muffler Reloaction.

TB 302 Muffler Reloaction.

I have a 2012 TB 302 with the Kohler gas motor. The design places the muffler can a few inches off the back of the engine, inside the welder housing.

Obviously, since the engine is air cooled, the extreme heat coming off muffler adds to the heat buildup under the hood.

Im...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X