Collapse
19 results in 0.0075 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Scott31
    replied to Old lincoln welder
    I'm going to but it and put it online and just see what happens. I have a Hobart beta mig 200 and a spool gun for it, millermatic 251, an old Miller dial arc 250, a syncrowave 250, a bobcat 225 and I just picked up a Lincoln square wave 200, Which I really like cause it's small and I can take it anywhere...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    I do anything. I fix/rebuild alot of horse trailers and car trailers. Sometimes I'll need to bring my Tig welder for an aluminum trailer or if it's steel I'll bring my mig welder, or sometimes I'm able to stick weld depending what it is. That's why I want to put the bobcat on, the sa200 don't have near...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    We'll I'm picking it up Saturday anyways. I just want the trailer from it cause of the way it's set up. I have a newer Miller bobcat I'm going to out on the trailer. I'll take the Lincoln and put online and see what I can get out of it. Thanks for allergen info guys.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    I won't be around it till Saturday to check the number. Where are you located for this machine to bring 2K? I'm in Florida so I don't know how much it'll bring around here.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    Yeah the paint job isn't great at all. But it does run and weld good with the trailer, 50 foot of leads, air hose reels, and torch tank holders. He's asking 500 for it. I don't think I can really go wrong with buying it. I just wanted a second opinion.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    I'm not sure what it is and that's the only picture I have. I believe it's an Lincoln sa200 from around the 1960's. It's a gas engine also if that helps any cause I know some were diesel's
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    started a topic Old lincoln welder

Old lincoln welder

What's a welder like this worth? I have a chance to buy it but I don't want to over pay for it. It runs and welds fine....
    See more | Go to post

• Scott31
    replied to Miller dialarc hf
    I cleaned the two contractors right under the front cover by all of the connections. I used some 400 grit sand paper. They were covered in rust I couldn't even see in between them. But I cleaned them and set the gap at .008 and it works perfect now. Starts up as soon as I hit the pedal.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Scott31; 11-19-2016, 09:24 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    Do you think I can clean the contactors? The welder was always used as a stick welder from new. It never Tig welded till I got it
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    Tried out the pedal and it seems to be working alright. Only one thing I couldn't figure out. When I press the pedal the arc doesn't start, but as I'm holding the pedal down if I scratch the tungsten to the steel the arc starts. All switches are on remote control so I'm not sure what is going on. Other...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    I ended up finding one today. It's in rough shape but I got it for 100 dollars. Not sure if it even works I'm on my way home now to give it a try. Thanks guys.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    Would this foot pedal work for the dialarc?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    Yeah I ended up finding one. The cheapest one I found was 375. Kind of hoping to find a used one but I'm not sure where. Everyone I have seen on eBay has been sold...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    I'm not sure. That's why I came on here to ask you guys....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scott31
    It hasn't been used in 5 months but it was working then. He said his price is negotiable to so I can probably get it a little cheaper. Only thing he doesn't have is the foot pedal. What would one of those cost me?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X