Collapse
4 results in 0.0065 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Patriot1
    replied to A/C weld output - trailblazer
    Btw, maybe I should mention that I've worn out 2 gas trailblazers, Now I drop $10,000 for a diesel machine, only to get less functions for twice the price. I fail to see the logic in that. Perhaps i'm the dumbass, I guess a/c output on a $10,000 machine might have broken Millers bank......
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Patriot1
    I realize not everyone uses or needs a/c weld output, But what about those of us that DO use that function??? THAT WAS the beauty of the Trailblazer in the past... Being an owner / operator of a mobile mechanic / welder / fabricator rig, having one machine that can do it all is essential. And if...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Patriot1
    Yea well, it was a helluva lot easier to deal with when I had a/c weld output on my rig. Why make the job more difficult????? I run into a bit of everything out in the field, I liked having all the options & functions the older engine drives had built in, & have used most of them, included a...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Patriot1
    started a topic A/C weld output - trailblazer

A/C weld output - trailblazer

Whomever thought it was a good idea to remove the a/c weld output & polarity switch from the Trailblazer should be fired. Was a time that Trailblazer was "the" welder for a mobile service truck rig because it was capable of doing whatever was needed in the field. No more...
    Maybe...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X