Collapse
4 results in 0.0109 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• angrybird61
    replied to Miller dimension NT450
    Yeah that's what I said. Lol. His response was," it wasn't your 8000 dollars for the machine". My rebuttal was "it wasn't yours either". He walked away a little angry.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• angrybird61
    I checked for debris, there was none. I also unscrewed the hose from machine and it does get uninterrupted flow. I did notice a clicking from inside the machine when the flow stops. Sounds like a relay or solenoid. An airgas rep is gonna pick up the machine and check it for us. Our boss doesn't want...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• angrybird61
    I'll have to listen for a solenoid tomorrow. I can hold down the trigger for about 3 secs before gas stops flowing. I can count how long it takes gas to stop and it's the exact same amount of time each time. At first I thought there was a sensor of some sort that would stop the gas from flowing if...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• angrybird61
    started a topic Miller dimension NT450

Miller dimension NT450

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have done a search with no results, so now I'm asking for your help. At work we have a Dimension NT450 as stated in the title. The shielding gas stops coming out after about 3 seconds of welding, when on the mig setting. The cylinder is full and the regulator is set to...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X