Collapse
155 results in 0.0120 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Tinker Joe 2
    replied to unique smoker
    try it again, I will try to send one then you can answer it, if not can try email direct, had problems login in again, Jow...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Joe 2
    replied to unique smoker
    Ryan, we had a lot of damage for the two Hurricanes been very busy trying to get back to normal, a lot of house and shop damage, getting contractors was not easy but they contract out the work and then the sub contractors subs that out, had to be there with them the hole time and had to out of pocket...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Joe 2
    replied to unique smoker
    that really is nice looking and bet it is going to cook right, is that a propane tank and if so how did you repair it before you cut it, I might have one that is a 250 gallon might convert it to a Diesel tanks, just not sure how to prepare it for cutting, Joe
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Great looking shop, love the Lathe, lights don't think there ever is enough, it like tools and Lathes, fixing to get a 9" Logan a lady gave me, my wife where are going to put that one you have several, I told her in the living room, don't try that, they don't go for that.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Joe 2
    replied to Broken door knocker
    good job bet she was happy, hope she thanked you and may be paid you.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Joe 2
    replied to Service Jack Repair
    Great work, that is why I don't borrow or loan tools, over the year tools have come back broken and guess what the fellow borrowed never notice and did not offer anything to help solve the problem, you are the very, very, rare case, you a good man.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Joe 2
    replied to Mail box repairs:
    Thanks about the box, I hope your son comes out of all of that ok, to me the work that could happen is the back and shoulder, that is scary and we let those people walk of free of guilt and never come to understand the wrong that they have done and the insurance rate goes up for us safe driving people,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Joe 2
    replied to Drill press?
    got what you need a 4' radial and a Cincinnati camel back both very powerful and both very slow with auto down feel. might be an over kill....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I made these for one of my lathes, that is a 1'' all thread that I cut to size, starting at the top, that nut is welded to the all thread, the next nut is a jam not followed by for lack of knowledge for the word a collar, all thread, jam nut under it, the foot at the very bottom nut is welded to a washer...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Joe 2
    started a topic Lake Charles Craig's list

Lake Charles Craig's list

Hey fellows there are 3 welding machines on Craig's list, Lake Charles, La. in case someone is looking for one or several.
    See more | Go to post

• Tinker Joe 2
    replied to Mail box repairs:
    Ryan, these younger people have a much shorter attention than us, "they"use the insult word", (Old School) then I reply right no school) they will call of text the person right in front of them going to the same place that will be setting next to each other and if ever Google shuts down...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Tinker Joe 2; 01-26-2020, 06:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Joe 2
    replied to Rockland Metal lathe
    My 21' South Bend is coming along slow but as I take each piece off, down to the bare metal, prime, Paint and in a container until ready to go back together, that 16' bed looks a mile long when on my knees cleaning one end, the fellow that I got it from has had a stroke and can't get around at all so...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Joe 2
    replied to Rockland Metal lathe
    I have hear that they are good machines, Ryan go for it, if not better watch me been know to sneak across the border and grab one or two, get used to a big machine won't want to back to a smaller one, you can do little things on a big lathe but you cannot do big things on a little lathe, pics I demand...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Royersford drill press estate sale 1920 year make

got this at an estate sale, he said if it could be loaded its free, to the bits and tool box, I did end of oiling the bearings and it did quite down, that boy will eat some metal, shame that someone dilled into the table but I guess since 1920 that could have been possible, shame to say that is # 3...
    See more | Go to post

• Went to an Estate sale in Lake Charles and got a set for 10 dollars, the older metal ones they actually had two sets, those are the palaces to really get the good tools and such boy toys, there is one close by that is going to selling all the antique restored tractors and a nice 9" Logan Lathe...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X