Collapse
6 results in 0.0063 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• mohillbilly
    replied to tig welder advice
    Update: It's just like a car wreck you just have to look Ltec machine is on eBay now starting at 3800.00 will wonders never cease
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mohillbilly
    thank's for the replies guy's. When I started looking for another welder a few month's ago I was just looking for a ac/dc shop welder and as I looked and researched I saw some that some of the older ac/dc tig welders were going for just a couple hundred more than stick welder it's been 25 years or...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mohillbilly
    Thanks for the reply's , yes I do realize that the asking price is not very realistic I was looking for some your thoughts on machines themselves and what a realistic price would be thanks again mike
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mohillbilly
    started a topic tig welder advice

tig welder advice

found a couple of welder's for sale (1) LTEC 306 looks brand new in pictures, cooler, cart, pedal, torch, stick lead looks like everything but a bottle. (2) Lincoln square wave 275 , cooler, pulser, torch no bottle. would like ya'lls opinion on these and what they should be worth http://kansasci...
    See more | Go to post

• mohillbilly
    replied to hobart tigwave 350 price
    thanks for the reply you were one of the one's I was hoping would respond I know from your post's that you have had some experience with these machines as far as I know no water cooler and these are all the pics I have it is on Little Rock AR craigslist you confirmed about what I was thinking he is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mohillbilly
    started a topic hobart tigwave 350 price

hobart tigwave 350 price

found hobart tigwave 350 for sale wondering what you all think on price seller say's works and can try out has regulator, tig torch with thumb control, ground cable, misc. thanks mike...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X