Collapse
14 results in 0.0063 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• HRP Services
    replied to Help with TB 325 EFI.
    Ok, I'll swap oil to that. The cap is done so I'll see if it helps the issue I had. Thanks.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HRP Services
    I've been using 10-30, so I'll swap that to 10-40, and been using fleetgaurd lf16108 oil filter. I have 2 left and an oil change soon, maybe I'll just use those up then swap. I took off the cap strap to drill through and found a flat cone shape red piece of rubber that I'm guessing was supposed to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HRP Services
    I'll do that and see if it'll help it. Sounds like it should. Thank you. Is there anything I can do to improve the airflow?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HRP Services
    started a topic Help with TB 325 EFI.

Help with TB 325 EFI.

Occasionally it'll idle down less than half of what it should idle at. I shut it down and check the fuel filters and no fuel in them. I take them off, and put back together, fire it up and it'll be fine for a few weeks then do it again. It's only shut off on me once due to summer heat. I want to get...
    See more | Go to post

• HRP Services
    started a topic Help with TB 325 EFI.

Help with TB 325 EFI.

Occasionally it'll idle down less than half of what it should idle at. I shut it down and check the fuel filters and no fuel in them. I take them off, and put back together, fire it up and it'll be fine for a few weeks then do it again. It's only shut off on me once due to summer heat. I want to get...
    See more | Go to post

• Welding mild steel to hardened steel

I need to weld mild steel flat plate on a 3.15" hardened steel round stock. I was wanting to mig weld it, but can stick weld if it'll be a better process for what I need. I just wanted the nice looking weld of the mig.

How should I go about doing this? Thanks.
    See more | Go to post

I need to weld mild steel flat plate on a 3.15" hardened steel round stock. I was wanting to mig weld it, but can stick weld if it'll be a better process for what I need. I just wanted the nice looking weld of the mig.

How should I go about doing this? Thanks.
    See more | Go to post

I need to weld a "Bell" and some support flanges to the bottom of a blunt point tool for a hydraulic breaker. I'm fabricating it to slam pipe in the ground.

The tool is hardened steel, and the pieces to make the Bell and supports are mild steel. I haven't ever needed to weld...
    See more | Go to post

• How to weld mild steel to hardened steel

I need to weld a "Bell" and some support flanges to the bottom of a blunt point tool for a hydraulic breaker. I'm fabricating it to slam pipe in the ground.

The tool is hardened steel, and the pieces to make the Bell and supports are mild steel. I haven't ever needed to weld...
    See more | Go to post

See more | Go to post

See more | Go to post

• Ok here's another question...like I said before a bit of the structure is 1/4" wall, then I have "clips" small flat plate 3/16" thick to weld onto the structure to weld the purlin which is about 14gauge. Will I be able to run .045 wire for everything and just run dif parameters...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thank you for the feedback, I'll be pulling the trigger in the next 2 weeks on one. I was thinking about the 8vs so handling would be easier. But want to be sure it'll still handle large wire through it. Are the internals the same as the 12, and just smaller case or is the capabilities also less...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Suitcase wire feeder welder questions

I'm looking to purchase a suitcase for an upcoming job, it will be powered from my Trailblazer 325. I think I'm wanting the 12vs model. I wanted to hear some feedback on anyone who owns one, and any cons to them? How does it perform with flux core? I'm going to be fabricating/constructing a 36x48...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X