Collapse
6 results in 0.0070 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• aero1310
    replied to Miller Syncrowave 350
    So I got the 2 hots and the ground. This is what I figured at the time but wanted to ask and make sure before I made a critical mistake. Hopefully I can get back out to my shop sometime this week and see how well this thing works.

Thanks guys, very helpful knowledge.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• aero1310
    I know that. I was also told big factories use a 3 phase power source but hook it up as single phase to get the 460v. I am not connecting this to 3 phase. I also have the manual, but it does not answer all the questions I have. This would be a lot simpler if the welder was brand new but it is 25 years...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• aero1310
    Ok awesome. Yeah this baffled me seeing that I got this machine from a pretty big factory. Does it make a difference when its hooked up to a 3-phase power source? Maybe it was replaced at one point in time and someone hooked it up wrong. It be cool if someone else had a picture of there's.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• aero1310
    All Im getting from the circuit diagram is there is 2 hot wires and a ground. The 4th wire is not used?

In the attachment you can see the black wire has a cap on it. In the fuse panel I have the black and red hooked up to the breaker as the hot wires. White goes to common and green to ground....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• aero1310
    Back again. Yeah I got lucky. The person that owned it wanted a new one so here I am lol.

So I went and bought a 100amp breaker for the time being. I wired up the red and black to the breaker, white to common, and green to ground as I learned from my research. Got everything hooked up....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• aero1310
    started a topic Miller Syncrowave 350

Miller Syncrowave 350

So I just recently purchased a older Syncrowave 350 for 300$. I'm just trying to get a grasp on what I need to do to get it powered up at my shop.Ill most likely just be welding small things as I am new to tig welding.So far I know I have 200 amp Service to the shop. My welder does not have PFC. It...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X