Collapse
5 results in 0.0052 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Welder1990
    replied to Which hand for Torch/Feed?
    I'm not a good tig welder don't do much of it where I work I know good tig welders and they can weld left handed or right handed. Try both do what works better when you get better switch it up only way to be a good welder is to weld.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder1990
    replied to Optical clarity rating
    Apparently the en378 4 digit rating isn't an American thing even though Lincoln uses it so maybe I will call up.miller but before I drop 300+ bucks on a lid I'm making sure it has top of the line clarity. I don't care what names on my hood might end up buying a lincoln but they seem to cost more in...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder1990
    replied to Optical clarity rating
    Apparently the en378 4 digit rating isn't an American thing even though Lincoln uses it so maybe I will call up.miller but before I drop 300+ bucks on a lid I'm making sure it has top of the line clarity.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder1990
    replied to Next 5" Grinder?
    One of my fav 5" grinders ever Mikita 9005b they will take a licking and keep on ticking all you need to change the brushes is a flat head screw drive. And there easy to put new cords on if you ever lend it out to a butter fingers co worker.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder1990
    started a topic Optical clarity rating

Optical clarity rating

Alright how's everyone one? Good? That's nice.

Yes this is another helmet thread but it's a bit different couldn't find anything in the search so I'm askin. Welding helmets have an optical clarity rating the best being 1/1/1/1 the worst being 3/3/3/3. My optrel **** the bed and I want...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X