14 results in 0.0104 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• 89chevywelder
    started a topic Nose cone arcing out

Nose cone arcing out

Does anyone know y a nose cone would start arcing out on the metal surface that I'm working with. My lead wasn't doing it and now it started to. I'm running the tweco fusion lead. Any thoughts on this
    See more | Go to post

• 89chevywelder
    started a topic Nose cone arcing out

Nose cone arcing out

Does anyone know y a nose cone would start arcing out on the metal surface that I'm working with. My lead wasn't doing it and now it started to. I'm running the tweco fusion lead. Any thoughts on this
    See more | Go to post

• 89chevywelder
    started a topic Tweco fusion lead

Tweco fusion lead

Has anyone used a tweco fusion lead. I've been looking at them for a while now. They seem really nice and they seem to fix some of the issues from the other leads they have. So has anyone used one. How are they. 89chevywelder
    See more | Go to post

• 89chevywelder

Tweco fusion lead

Has anyone used a tweco fusion lead. I've been looking at them for a while now. They seem really nice and they seem to fix some of the issues from the other leads they have. So has anyone used one. How are they.
    See more | Go to post

• 89chevywelder

Tweco fusion lead

Has anyone used a tweco fusion lead. I've been looking at them for a while now. They seem really nice and they seem to fix some of the issues from the other leads they have. So has anyone used one. How are they.
    See more | Go to post

• 89chevywelder

Tweco fusion lead

See more | Go to post

• 89chevywelder

Tweco fusion lead

See more | Go to post

• 89chevywelder

Tweco fusion lead

I just bought a tweco fusion lead for my 252. Has anyone else used one. I've been looking at them for a while now. They seem good. So any thoughts on them
    See more | Go to post

• 89chevywelder
    replied to Welding certifications
    welding certifications

hey thanks sberry. if I every go to do my own thing I might stick to doing truck up fits and truck repairs. like I do for work now. Also might try and specialize in car hauler repairs. because I have been doing that for years with my dad. this week ill half to be...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 89chevywelder
    welding certifications

ok Sberry let me ask u this. if I would like to break away from my job wouldn't it be a good thing to have the certification. because of insurance and stuff like that to help protect my ***. If I break away I might try and stick to truck upfits and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 89chevywelder
    hey guys sorry Im just now checking this. but thanks for the info im going to try and look into those places and see what I can come up with. one day I would like to break away from my job and start up my own thing so im trying to take a step in the right direction and keep moving forward....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 89chevywelder
    started a topic Welding certifications

Welding certifications

I'd like to try and get certified for mig steel and alm. I live in the Tampa bay area in Florida. Is there any place I can take a weld test. I know where I used to work they had people come to were I worked. Then have use weld up some plate and then they would test it. Can anybody help with this.
    See more | Go to post

• 89chevywelder
    started a topic using co2 with 252

using co2 with 252

we run co2 for gas at work. I just bought a 252. everything is brand new. having trouble finding a good smooth setting. ive tried the settings miller gives but those are not even close to where it should be. I had a 251 before. I used to have that one set at 19.5 and 217 or 220 and that would burn perfect....
    See more | Go to post

• 89chevywelder
    replied to miller 252
    miller 252

I just bought a miller 252. I set it up the way miller says too I watched there video. the problem I am having is after a few welds it will stop and go real quick while I weld. what could that be. do I need to adjust the run in settings? I set the wire tension the way miller...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X