6 results in 0.0059 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• miata2k
    replied to This weeks project, bridge #6
    Custom made Tube?

I'm pretty new to this, so I have to ask; where do you get square tubing made for you? Did you have to buy a ton of it at first or do you just do down to the local mill and have them run you off a few sticks?

Also, it looks like a geat...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• miata2k
    replied to All Terrain Welding Cart
    Scrap Parts...

Maybe it's just me, but I don't usually have access to things like junked riding mowers or piles of steel. Where do you guys get all of this stuff, and where do you keep it until your ready to use it?!?! My better half would have a fit if we just had piles...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• miata2k
    replied to Trail blazer 302
    Storing/Mounting your Welder.

I've got the bug once again!

I've really been putting off buying a $4000+ welder just to say that I have one, because I'm mostly a hobbiest, but just this week I saw a 2005 Bobcat 225, 14 hours, mounted on a trailer, 2 50' cables, ready to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• miata2k
    Shopping at the Restore.

Garfish,

Well I headed out to our local Restore. I was really looking for some cabinets for our dog rescue, and free steel, but sitting inside the door I spotted a familiar looking red box. I started to inquire about the red box. The man running...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• miata2k
    Maybe not plans..

I guess I'm not really looking for plans, but more Ideas.

I'm pretty new to world of welding. I took a class last year at the local community college and then bought my MM 175 used on a deal I couldn't pass up. I still hope to find a good deal on a...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• miata2k
    started a topic All Terrain Welding Cart

All Terrain Welding Cart

Please excuse me if this has been ask too many time, I'm new to this group and still looking around.

I'm looking from some plans for an all terrain welding cart.

I have 3 buildings on a few acres of property and I'm always moving my Millermatic 175 somewhere. I have about...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X