Collapse
8 results in 0.0093 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

replied to What other forums?
    http://s14.invisionfree.com/Weldors_Anonymous/index.php?act=idx

Joe I don't understand how you can say a site is dead when you don't even post on that site.It has only been on line sense 09/30/05 theres over 5000 post with a 116 members.Of which you are one,And you haven't posted...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

replied to Dialarc Input Wiring Questions
    leeave96 I'm running my 310 amp Dialarc HF and my 251 on a 50 amp circuit.I can plug either one in @ the recepical.I did how ever run number 3 copper from the main box to the cutoff,then number 6 to the Rec. But i had the wire already so I didn't have tro buy any.....The 50 amp circuit will work ok...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• My company is a L.L.C. and I have 1 mill in liability insurance (not enough),Theres always away a Attorney can figure a way to get to you!!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

replied to welding rods
    There just like 7018 only stronger,won't bore you with the details.Just used them like 7018 and you'll be ok.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

replied to Bobcat&30A Spoolgun
    Update!!!

My supplyer just called told me only needed the one with the built in contactor part number 135 546-01-1 And that was all I needed! Stell the same price but nothing else to buy.That works great for me!!.................
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Last year when I was thinking about doing it was going to cost me about $660.00 now its going to cost me $785.98 with out the contactor.That being said I ordered the setup.I'll just have to run without it for awhile buisness is real slow this time of the year here.I.ll get the contactor later.Thinks...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Thanks for the reply,I already have the 30A and I figured that was what I needed just wanted to make sure.I'll check with my dealer tomarrow and see how much I can get it for.And thanks again for the info.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

started a topic Bobcat&30A Spoolgun

Bobcat&30A Spoolgun

Andy
    What do I need to run my 30A spoolgun on my Bobcat?Thanks
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X