Search Result

Collapse
6 results in 0.0066 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• whats wrong

I used to sell lawn mowers years ago at a lawn and garden center. The brands we sold were Toro, Snapper, Lawn boy, Bowlens, and a few others. They all were name brands and were of equal quality like the plasma machines but the proffit on the different brands were not created...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fitter108
    replied to Grinding weld beads
    Flapper Wheels

What we are calling flapper wheels are a bunch of heavy sand paper pieces cut and epoxy glued to a back plate that will flex and so when you see one in person you will know that it is the right product.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fitter108
    replied to Grinding weld beads
    Flapper Wheels

Any welding supply stores will have flapper wheels for a 4" grinder. Remember you get what you pay for.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fitter108
    replied to Hello from Iraq
    Iraq

We all appreciate and understand how important what you are doing for all of us in the good ole USA.

Love Ya Man

Come home safe.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fitter108
    replied to tungsten grinders
    grinders

Some of these guys are really beatn up on your grinder tell me if they are wrong. I would like to get a grinder. What if you have a dog knot on your tungsten from dipping it into the puddle, will it fit into the machine. some times they wont even come out of the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fitter108
    started a topic pc-300 how to

pc-300 how to

I just purchased a pc-300 and have it connected to a shopmaster 300 with a high frequency hf251 box. Im going water cooled with a coolmate 3 snd everything is self explanatory so far except for the pc-300. I will be welding roll cages and frames that are 1/8" thick how do i set up the four dials...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X