No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
9 results in 0.0064 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• ok for welder case to be touching workpiece?

Im building a cart for my MM210. Ive got the welder on the cart for a fit check and to add some final details.
    Is there any problem tacking on the cart while the welder is sitting on it?

Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

• cadder
    started a topic Anybody have a mm210 apart?

Anybody have a mm210 apart?

Id like to do a few things to my 210. I want to add bigger rubber tire'd wheels and casters, a ubolt through the bottom for locking it up. Im also considering ditching the factory power cord and hardwiring my extension cord. Im always tripping over the plugs and splicing isnt "clean" enough...
    See more | Go to post

• cadder
    replied to Millermatic DVI vs. 210
    I went through the same decision about a month ago, same intended use, same machines. Andy's comments above echo my research. But I went with the 210 instead. Not because I disagree, I think Id be very happy with the DVI. I did get the impression from my reading that the 210 is more machine for the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cadder
    replied to .035 vs .030 for MM210
    You guys are echoing whats come up in searches on here and the hobart board. What keeps nagging at me is that the references ive looked at say 1/8" and up is .035 territory. The MM210 Manual shows 145 amps max for .030. Im not trying to argue with experience here, Im just trying understand why...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cadder
    started a topic .035 vs .030 for MM210

.035 vs .030 for MM210

I recently bought a MM210, tank of c25 and a 33lb roll of .035 wire. I went with the .035 based on a chart on the hobart site. It list 1/8" as the thickest recommended for .030. Since most of my stuff will be 1/8"-1/4", I thought .035 would be the right wire. But recently Ive read...
    See more | Go to post

• cadder
    replied to c25 or straight co2
    just thinking out loud:
    turbulence/ambient temp-->>
    increased gas temp-->>
    increased gas volume-->>
    increased flow rate?

If you had a single gas with a flow meter, then check valve, then a heating chamber, then another flow meter,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cadder
    replied to Cyberweld shipping?
    That would work out good for me, if the truck driver can get it in the back of my truck, I can deal with it from there. THanks for the heads up......
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cadder
    replied to Cyberweld shipping?
    Thanks for all the replies, good info. Looks like I need to call them before ordering.

Nearest dealer other than the two Ive mentioned are 100mi away. But I just talked to someone who got the other place to match internet pricing, so maybe I was just talking to the wrong person.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cadder
    started a topic Cyberweld shipping?

Cyberweld shipping?

Hello,

I've decided to buy a MM210 from cyberweld. Ive done alot of reading here and on the Hobart board, and they seem to have a good reputation. My question is how do they ship? I need to know if it comes in an unmarked crate, vs a box with MILLER all over it. My house isnt in...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X