7 results in 0.0044 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• gastafalo_bob
    replied to swing set options
    swing set options

I built mine out of new schedule 40 pipe, 2 3/8". I welded pendulums for 3 swings and a swivel joint for rope swing. Mine wound up being 20' wide and ~9' tall. It was built in pieces and bolts together. If i had a do over it would be 2 7/8" pipe. You should...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Is the Miller Dynasty 280 DX Available Now?

I would not think the machine needs much to get 110v. Problem is must make a neutral since the machine is feed 220 or multi-voltage 3phase. In the old days electrical code would allow you to use the ground. Now you must have ground and neutral....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gastafalo_bob
    replied to gas purification
    did you also supply the UHP regulators and such? I have been looking for a supplier for that stuff. I have access to all the swagelok and VCR fittings but not the valving. I have not completly decided on doing a UHP setup. I have seen what a difference one of these setups can do when welding Al and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gastafalo_bob
    I know about having to use external solenoids and stainless tubing for the plumbing Pre-torch. As for the torch you have to run teflon hose or similar. As for the UHP argon I have no idea what that costs compared to normal stuff. Like was said it would not make any sense to run UHP through the welder...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gastafalo_bob
    Most inert gas you buy from the welding store is quite dirty. They have a high ppm of hydrocarbons and other trash in it. The hydrocarbons are introduced from lubricants in the pumps. Things like regulator diaphrams, gas hoses, flow regulators, and brass fittings all generate particles in the purge...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I own a millermatic 210 which is similar to the 251. I have also welded with a 175 before. The biggest difference would be smoothness of the wire feeder. The 2XX series machines also come with a higher quality gun and have alot more power. As stated earlier the welder makes the machine look good most...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gastafalo_bob
    started a topic gas purification

gas purification

I am new to this forum and have searched all the keywords I can think of for this question. I am purchasing a tig machine soon and a going to be piecing together a gas purification system. I know nanotech makes one but it is $$$. I was going to use a aeronex filter with swagelok SS valves and high purity...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X