Search Result

Collapse
5 results in 0.0099 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• honk
    replied to Beware of the Pipepro 304!!!!!
    Over the years we get more and more electronics. We're told that they are good and will make everything better for us. But the more electronics we get the more failures we see. And often the repair people who we used to know as good shrug their shoulders and say that we must be doing something wrong...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• honk
    replied to Passport CO2 weld
    "It was 1,331.00 for me. That is cost plus 10%"

Hmmm, interesting. Quimby in Portland has it on sale for $1293.00 until jan 31.

Hi all,
    I'm having a little trouble understanding the appeal of the Passport. Is the portability so important that it could be...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• honk
    replied to Question about welding table
    I would attach the top to the base/legs just to stymy Murphy, who IS lurking. I would bolt it instead of weld it so as to be able to move it if needed, and a couple of bolts, at opposite corners, into tapped holes in the bottom of the top would do it.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• honk
    replied to "Guage" conversion anyone?
    Yep. Unfortunately there comes a time in every man's life when he realizes that catching his own frisbees has become a physical impossibility, and the wise man seeks help in this, and knows that there is no shame in doing so....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• honk
    replied to Which to buy: MM210 vs. MM251
    Before deciding between the mm210 and mm251 you'd do well to consider the new mm350 and mm350P.

You see, marketing requires that there always be somewhere further to go, and Miller does marketing with the best of them. The new machine is now the ideal and must be known as such sooner...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X