No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0091 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• its funny how my welding instructor, which was in his 70's, works for ESAB in Hanover, PA and he told me to buy a Miller unit over any ESAB unit. he said the Millers will outlast any ESAB machine. he works for ESAB, in which he gets a huge discount, and he still uses all Miller machines. hes been doing...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 98AccordEX
    replied to Tubing
    can you tell me where this place is? i live 5 minutes from Dillsburg. do they only have chromoly? i need some 3" tubing for exhaust work. do they have bends and straights?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 98AccordEX
    replied to Welding Cart
    heres pics of the cart i made for my Syncrowave 180. the botton is out of 1.5x1.5x.125 angle. the vertical pieces and stuff around the shelves are .75x.75 angle. the base has nuts welded into the metal so the vertical pieces bolt to the base so the machine can be removed. i also have a cart for my mig...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 98AccordEX
    replied to Silver solder
    if you want solder then go to a stained glass place. i work for one and we use it all the time on windows. but we use 50/50. we get it from a place called CR Lawrence. i think we get it for $5 something for a 1lb. spool when we buy 50 lbs. but we also do buy a lot of stuff from them. we probably spend...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X