No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
5 results in 0.0040 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I looked at the Mig Gun last night and there are no model numbers on it so I will
    contact Tweco today and see if they can help me figure out which liner to use.

"The problem is that you may have a tiny little spot where the rust broke through, but on the back side the metal...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I will have to look at the gun tonight and see if there is a model number on it. No idea if the gun is original or not, but judging by the "well used" condition when I got it, the liner may have never been replaced either.

That is good to know, so a smaller machine probably wouldn't...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I had to buy the drive rolls and the wire so I know they are the correct size, and it is a new contact tip. Actually bought all new stuff for the Tweco gun it came with since it was in bad shape.

How do you clean a gun liner? It probably is dirty based on the condition of the machine when...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• My fault, poor choice of words as I am new to this. I am not spot welding, I guess you call it skip welding maybe? Just one spot, one quick trigger pull, at a time. I do not have the spot weld panel.

I am working on a 66 Pontiac Tempest, so the sheet metal is 18-20 ga. according to my thickness...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Millermatic 200 Welding Amperage Range

I have an old (80's?) Millermatic 200 I bought used and am trying to spot weld sheet metal with it and am having a heck of a time, keeps blowing through the metal. Using .023 wire, 75/25 gas, 3/8" stickout, 25 cfh. I followed the recommended settings and was having blow-through problems so I turned...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X