Collapse
6 results in 0.0079 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Flip1
    replied to New MM 211 (inverter)?
    Thanks guys for your input. I can't find a 211 transformer either on line or locally. In regards to new, yes I guess I would prefer new, after rebate it is $900 with 3 yr warranty. Am a hobbyist so not a lot of heavy use. Miller claims (?) will do everything the discontinued model will but better....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Flip1
    started a topic New MM 211 (inverter)?

New MM 211 (inverter)?

Looking to buy a new mig and considering new MM211 inverter. Miller claims new inverter 211 does everything the discontinued model did but better. Miller has had a 190 mig inverter out for a bit but the 211 is very new. Does anyone know how reliable the inverters are? Did any one have problems with...
    See more | Go to post

• Flip1
    replied to Buying Suggestion MM190 vs MM211
    Thanks for the advice. I realize the MM190 inverter is a new machine and with limited people having used it but am wondering if machine capabilities are comparable would it be wise to go with the 190 with the inverter over the 211. I personally have nothing to compare welding with the inverter vs...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Flip1
    started a topic Advice for a new welder (MM190/MM211)

Advice for a new welder (MM190/MM211)

I don't have a lot of experience so am looking for advice. My needs are: I don't need multi plug of 211, would be welding nothing heavier than 3/16 but usually 1/8 down to 18 ga. Would like to use .023 wire. Leaning towards 190 because of inverter which I understand gives a little more stable arc....
    See more | Go to post

• Flip1
    started a topic Buying Suggestion MM190 vs MM211

Buying Suggestion MM190 vs MM211

Don't have a lot of experience. Need advice on buying either a 190 or 211. The reason for considering the 190 are: Don't need multi plug option, would be welding no thicker than 3/16, 190 has inverter and heard it provides a better arc, would be using .023 wire as would be welding a fair amount of...
    See more | Go to post

• Flip1
    started a topic What to buy 190 or 211

What to buy 190 or 211

Need advice on buying a new welder. Looking at the 190 or 211. First I plan on only running on 220. Will be welding on 1/4 of smaller. Some sheet metal. I have heard the inverter which is in the 190 gives a better more stable arc. Also would like to run .023 wire and heard some say they have trouble...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X