Collapse
15 results in 0.0149 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• 92 mustang
    replied to Oxyaccetalyne pipe welding
    I was in a plumber and pipefitter class and the was the first type of welding that I learned. It is similar to tig except the heat isnt as controlled. Make sure you keyhole on the rootpass and multipass. It just takes practice. Goodluck.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    replied to Mig wire
    Scott, I am using 75/25.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    started a topic Mig wire

Mig wire

I was wanting to know what type of wire does everyone prefer? I have a roll of er70s-3 in my mm251 and have not been happy with the way it welds. It doesnt seam to flow very well. I end up with a big crown in the center no matter what I try.
    See more | Go to post

• 92 mustang
    replied to Hardfacing?
    I am in an apprentice program working for a road construction company and I worked with the welders for about a month. I got to do some hardsurfacing on an excavator bucket with a mig and it is a fluxcore wire so no shielding gas is required. Also we remove the nozzle on the gun so you dont have to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    started a topic 9" rearend in 92 mustang

9" rearend in 92 mustang

I have a 9" rearend sitting in my garage and I was wanting to put it in my mustang. What is the best was to get the brackets in the right location and the correct width on the axle tubes? I would appreciate any info on this. Thanks guys.
    See more | Go to post

• I second the syncrowave 250. I have a syncrowave 180 and I wish I would have bought a bigger machine.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    replied to Cyberweld shipping?
    No problem. I was having problems with the dealers where I live quoting me list price and I thought since I was buying two welders at the same time that they could atleast try to do better than that.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    replied to Cyberweld shipping?
    I ordered a Millermatic 251 and a synchrowave 180 from cyberweld about a year and a half ago. I work out of town doing road construction and I gave them the address of the office trailer and they had the truck driver call when he was close so I could unload it. The office trailer was about 5 miles from...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    replied to Tungsten grinder
    IMO it depends on whether you have a bench grinder or not. If you don't have a bench grinder why buy the bench grinder to sharpen tungsten when you have to dedicate one wheel just for that purpose because even a cheep bench grinder is about $50.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    replied to Syncrowave 180
    I thought about building a cart before I ordered mine but decided to just get the running gear cause I was working out of town and did not have the time to make a cart. If I were to order another I would get the running gear.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    replied to dynasty 200dx
    I would really like to try one and see the difference and all the extra features before I buy one. Thats the great thing about this board is you can get alot of good information and make a decision without even using it. I havnt had much time lately to practice my tig welding but I have been doing a...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    replied to dynasty 200dx
    Thanks alot guys. I think I am gonna save my money so I can get one cause I like what everyones been saying about them.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    started a topic dynasty 200dx

dynasty 200dx

I have been reading a lot of good information about the dynasty and i have been thinkin about getting one. My question is will the accessories from my syncrowave 180sd work on the dynasty 200dx or would i have to buy new ones? I have been very happy with the miller products that i have bought, I have...
    See more | Go to post

• thanks for the replys. the welders at work said it would probably do it but I was hoping someone has tried it.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 92 mustang
    started a topic air arcing with sycrowave 180

air arcing with sycrowave 180

I have been doing a bunch of air arcing at work and was wondering if i could get by using my syncrowave 180 on small projects at my house? I wouldnt use it that much but it would come in handy once in a while.
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X