No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
5 results in 0.0089 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I finally got my hands on the 90/10 mix gas that is recommended for the Millermatic 350P for pulsing mild steel. It turned out that my local Air Gas supplier can't get the 90/10 mix in a customer cylinder (S size). They say it is plain unavailable unless special ordered for a big upcharge. I finally...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Does my new 350P and/or 375 plasma cutter qualify for the jacket?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• rowyco racing
    started a topic what gas to use with 350P

what gas to use with 350P

I finally purchased my 350P yesterday. My Miller dealer recomended 75/25 gas for pulsing mild steel so that's what I got for the shop. I am new at learning the pulsed process so I just went with his suggestion. In reading the manual last night I see that Miller recomends 90% argon/10% co2 mix or...
    See more | Go to post

• python/xr gun

Thanks for the help ... he really seemed like he didn't know what he was doing and I didn't want to spend over $1500 for parts I don't need. I am not going to be running real high amp loads so I'll look into the python gun as you suggest. Thanks again for he help.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• rowyco racing
    started a topic help adding XR edge to a 350P

help adding XR edge to a 350P

I went in to my local dealer today to purchase a 350P and a XR edge push pull gun. My dealer said that to add an XR gun I would need to buy the whole push pull conversion kit (which is about 1/2 the cost of the welder!) even though the 350P is advertised as being already set up to accept the XR guns...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X