Collapse
4 results in 0.0092 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• AAH
    replied to 200 millermatic fuse blows
    thanks looks like only 2 are marked but if you take a mag glass you can make out a + and - on opposite corners and ~on 1 other so it goes without saying for the other. i`ll put it back together tonight and see what happens thanks for the help
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• AAH
    new rectifier

ok i gone the new parts in todayonly problem is the new rectifier is marked different than the old one old one has ac//ac//+ i marked my wire accordingly the new one has +and~ on the edge of it anyone know how to wire it without the indian`s famous smoke signal coming to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• AAH
    checked it to the sr1.seems to be the problem with the ac side unhooked it don`t blow fuse so i ordered a new one from our miller dealer thanks guys i`ll let you know how it goes
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• AAH
    started a topic 200 millermatic fuse blows

200 millermatic fuse blows

i`m new here any help would be great,i have a 1984 millermatic 200 ser#je778273 that blows the 5 amp fuse,i found a bad spot where the yellow lead goes into the front(low side)it the one i use the most.i think where it shorted to the case it messed up something else if i unhook the wire from the fuse...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X