Collapse
5 results in 0.0120 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• etinti
    replied to Miller Helmet Question
    The helmet I have doesn't seem to have that battery that you're talking about. It is an XLIx series but it's not like the new one I saw at the local welding shop. I'm not sure what to do with this helmet. I have left it in the sun for the past two days and it works for about 20 minutes then starts...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• etinti
    started a topic Miller Helmet Question

Miller Helmet Question

I have a Miller XLix Stars and Stripes welding helmet that is about 1 1/2 yrs old (i think). Lately I have been getting "flashed" (alot) when I weld for more than 15-20 minutes. I leave the helmet on a shelf in front of a window to let it charge when I am not using it. I only weld on the...
    See more | Go to post

• etinti
    replied to Welder Purchase
    You can hard face with mig? Tell me more. I currently use my stick welder for that, but it would be so much easier with mig.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• etinti
    replied to Welder Purchase
    The typical repairs would be to backhoes and dumptrucks. Probably not much thicker than 3/4" plate.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• etinti
    started a topic Welder Purchase

Welder Purchase

Is the 350P that much better than the 251? I'm prepared to spend the money but was made to realize that I could get the 251 with a spool gun(30A) for the same amount of money I would spend on the 350 alone. The welder would be used to repair construction equipment. Is the 350 that much better than...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X