Collapse
8 results in 0.0074 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• ken latz
    replied to new syncroware 210
    will do as soon as I can I'm at Pocono for the Indy car race this week end...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ken latz
    started a topic new syncroware 210

new syncroware 210

I had a older syncroware machine and it's broken so I got a new machine I have been tig welding at work and at home for over 15 years
    I can't get this welder to weld a good pass yet . Syncroware 210
    I have tryed a 2nd bottle on Argon lower and raising the PSI of the Argon I do sprint car
    See more | Go to post

• ken latz
    replied to need to buy
    My Tig machine broke and I'm looking buy the Syncrowave 210 tig machine that is the Package deal with the spool gun I have the spool gun on my Mig machine now and works great . I was wanting to get in put on this machine pro's and con's I have had my board out 4 times to get it fix and it still does...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ken latz
    started a topic need to buy

need to buy

OK need to buy a new machine my Sycrowave 180 ( 2009 ) is bad and i need to get a new machine and I'm looking at this machine
    PKG,SYNCROWAVE 210 (AUTO-LINE 120-240)TIG/MIG COMP 951616
    millermatic 251 has the spool gun i thought
    See more | Go to post

• ken latz
    replied to Spoolmate 100 ??
    spoolmate

I have a mig with the spoolmate 3035 on it and my tig machine broke and I'm looking to buy a newer tig and see that they have a tig machine that can use the spoolmate 100 anyone known what the is difference is between the two ?

thanks Ken
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• start problem

was able to talk with Miller Tig solutions and the tech and I when Thur and the trouble shooting and found to be in the circuit board PN # 190 772 It's out being repair now thanks for the help great board to be a part of .
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• start probelm

the machine welds fine the foot controller controls the amps as you do by the panel but you turn the power on and the gas and flows all the time like the panel is being push down and if you hit the ground and or table with your lead it is like you are ready for welding with...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ken latz
    started a topic syncrowave 180sd strat problem

syncrowave 180sd strat problem

I have a 2001 syncrowave 180sd with the diamondback series gtaw torch and the typical foot control you turn the power switch on and the machine makes the sound like when you start by pushing the foot panel you do not have to use the panel to start just hit your table like a scratch start I have check...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X