Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0059 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• weld55
    started a topic how to find customers for side work?

how to find customers for side work?

I was wondering if any of you would be able to give me some advice on how to find some welding work I could do part time in my shop at home to make some extra money. I have a syncrowave 250 in my garage, a milwaukee multicutting chop saw, a portaband saw, and a grinder. My goal is to find something...
    See more | Go to post

• weld55
    started a topic blinking helmet problem

blinking helmet problem

I have a auto darkening helmet at work. I believe it is a speedglass brand. The problem is every time a forklift drives by the light on the back makes the helmet go on and off quickly. This gets really annoying. To the point where you want to smash the lights out with a baseball bat. We have a...
    See more | Go to post

• weld55
    replied to Advice on starting a side buisness
    So you mostly make your own product? Mostly the kind of stuff you see at craft shows? Or do you do more industrial stuff as well. Are you able to sell your stuff for enough to make a good profit? I went to your railroad tracks site. You do nice work. I always thought railroad car sets were cool....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• weld55
    started a topic Advice on starting a side buisness

Advice on starting a side buisness

I have been welding for about 9 years if you include the 2 years in welding school. I bought a sycrowave 250 on an auction a year or so ago and tried the craft show and consignment thing with some metal crafts. I did not have much success. Now I am trying to do some small jobs repairing or building...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X