Collapse
248 results in 0.1224 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• farmboy weldor
    replied to Snowplow reface
    so when you guys get the pieces rolled or braked... how do you figure out the radius if youre sending it out to have it done else where, when you cant slowly get the radius you need.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• you might be a weldor if you ever put your leathers and helmet on flipped down to try and catch some sleep! happens in the shop at college all the time hahaha
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• farmboy weldor
    started a topic Some of the projects I've done

Some of the projects I've done

Hey guys, haven't been on here in a while so I thought I'd share some picture of the projects I've done that I've never been able to post on here.

Picture 4 is a deck plate for my brother's FLD112 we built it out of 1/4 aluminum diamond tread and put some accents on his battery boxes as...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by farmboy weldor; 06-07-2008, 08:10 PM.

• We figure about 150 bails, but were not totally sure on the bale count, sometimes we'd count and get up near 200 and then sometimes its down to 125, really depends on how it fills up and the person operating the baler. I'm known for cramming the wagons as much as they can take. we used to stack them...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• farmboy weldor
    replied to Welding cables
    Thanks! I guess I understand that copper isnt cheap, its almost worth it to find old dead welders and gut the copper and take it to the scrap yard...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• The racks are made out of a combination of 1 1/2"x1/8" and 1"x1/8" square tube. The verticals are 1 1/2" and the horizontals are 1x1. The sides are bolted down to cross tubes on the floor which are 2x2 square tube 1/4" wall, and then the back of the wagon is bolted to the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• farmboy weldor
    started a topic Welding cables

Welding cables

I was wondering what you guys run for welding cables. gauge and length.

Which gauge cable seems "too big" to comfortably weld with, without becoming overly fatigued? I ask because I want to be able to run as high of amperage as possible at 50' but not also have this very heavy...
    See more | Go to post

• farmboy weldor
    replied to Parts and Pieces
    I have seen that website before JT, but I'll make do with what I have at the moment, I was just being picky before, there are other trouble spots I'll fix before I get another face plate... but thanks for the suggestion

Mike
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• we use both, round and square, most round bales are stored outside so the 4 inches or so on the outside of the round bale is usually rot or bad hay, but with new wrap instead of twine there is less waste, plus we store ours in our barn so theres very little to no waste.

Yes we are using...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• farmboy weldor
    started a topic What I built over vacation

What I built over vacation

These are pictures of a hay wagon my brother and I built over my christmas break, and there's also another in the works... Its approximately 9 feet wide, i think 17 or 18 feet long, i forget how tall.

We just built the rack and floor, not the running gear itself. The running gear was an...
    See more | Go to post

• farmboy weldor
    No Im not the original owner, I just bought it for 2500 bucks, its been restored, lincoln tells me its either a '68 or '69. It is in fairly good condition yes...but there are some rough spots. It doesnt run but thats because it had been sitting for a while. So I am putting a new coil on, plugs, rebuilding...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• farmboy weldor
    here do these work??...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• farmboy weldor
    file:///Users/mike/Desktop/DSC02125.JPG
    file:///Users/mike/Desktop/DSC02130.JPG
    file:///Users/mike/Desktop/DSC02128.JPG
    file:///Users/mike/Desktop/DSC02124.JPG

see if these work i have a feeling they wont....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• farmboy weldor
    Its not bad at all, the lamination on it is peeling back in places thats all, I was just wondering if they were readily available some place on the web. no biggy

hopefully ill get some pictures on here soon...

Mike
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• farmboy weldor
    started a topic Parts and Pieces

Parts and Pieces

Do any of you guys know where I can get control knobs(the old metal style) and also a new face plate for a SAM 400?

thanks, mike
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X