Collapse
4 results in 0.0099 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• 2002vlx
    replied to What's it worth used?
    Christ, if I had the money right now I'd jump on that Esab Tig! It'd be perfect for the sheet metal work I'm doing right now.

There's several people with bikes like mine (they have small gas tanks--2.4-2.9 gallons depending on the year) that want wider gas tanks, but all the bike and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 2002vlx
    replied to Very Disappointed in Miller
    You can't expect Andy to know everything about what's going on with the company right now. I'm sure that maybe somebody forgot to relay the message about the new features to him, or Heaven forbid he forgot. I'm sure there's so many things going on with Miller at the same time that it would be very...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Dan! Those welds are beautiful, and I'm sure they're as strong as they look good. Were those welded with a slight weave pattern, or what? You must have one **** of a steady hand(s). I always get a couple good shakes in there from this ol body during a bead.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 2002vlx
    replied to factory refurbished
    Man, I hate those little porcelain dolls... My OL's grandma has a bunch of them and some of them freak me out cause of their stare. They're constantly lookin at you and the look on their face is devilish!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X