Collapse
5 results in 0.0093 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• JoeChilll
    replied to Learning to Weld
    Thank you. that does make a lot of sense..I definately aggree.The I also have to decide on what size bottle 60cf ($125.00=gas)or 80cf..I was told if you weld alimunim you need a different bottle of just Argon..Aluminum I was told requires more heat.I'm learning as to whats involved.Once I get all...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JoeChilll
    Wow ...that was fast I just posted my question and before it actually posted I got a reply...Very impressed.Thank you
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JoeChilll
    Dont know if I will ever make a bike frame,,.probably not..Just ideas I have especially after watching Orange County Chopper..I might make a new fender for my Harley though ..I keep hearing spoolgun for aluminum.What is a spoolgun please..What does it look like and why would I need it if I get the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JoeChilll
    Thanks for the replies.I was told that Hobart and miller are made by the same company..I believe the Hobart Handler 180 welds aluminum. http://www.hobartwelders.com/products/mig/ I plan on welding just about anything up to about 5/16 I really dont know the thickness ...Right now I want to make for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JoeChilll
    started a topic Learning to Weld

Learning to Weld

HI guys I want to learn to weld.I'm very good at handson and learn quickly..I want to get a welder I was told if I have access to or can make a 220 line ,go 220volt.HobartHandler180 was mentioned several times and if I wanted bigger go Miller....All suggestons welcome.Thank you in advance
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X