Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Anthony J Monic
    started a topic Dry cut saws 4130 Chrome Moly

Dry cut saws 4130 Chrome Moly

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting a dry cut saw. I was just concerned on how they would hold up to cutting 4130 chrome moly. Has anyone used any of these saws with CM tubing. I have never seen a dry cut saw in action, how are they for noise,sparks and flying chips? Is the mess some what contained...
    See more | Go to post

• Anthony J Monic
    started a topic Tungsten Diameters

Tungsten Diameters

Hi,

Is their any advantage of using a larger diameter tungsten? I know a 1/16 tungsten is rated for a certain amps (say 100), while a 3/32 tungsten is rated for (say 180) I don't know the exact numbers. If I were to weld a piece of mild steel tubing, at 75 amps and both tungsten were...
    See more | Go to post

• Anthony J Monic
    started a topic Econotig

Econotig

Hi,I'm looking to sell my Econotig,so I can upgrade to a new machine.I brought it new. I only used it to practice, make some brackets and parts for my car. I'm asking $850 for it. It is like new. It is a complete kit,just need argon. It is a good machine to get started in tig welding.Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• Anthony J Monic
    started a topic Pulse Tig

Pulse Tig

Hi, I,ve been reading this site for awhile and finally signed up. I have been teaching myself to Tig weld. I have an Econo Tig, it is a few years old. There is no adjustment on this model. The foot pedal has a full sweep, 30A to 160A in DC and two settings in AC - AC high and AC low. Without any adjustments...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X