Collapse
5 results in 0.0081 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• bobthewelder
    replied to Aluminum Game Hoist
    And here I was thinking he owned an arcade.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bobthewelder
    replied to More machine security
    Unfortunately it will more likely than not, land you in lockup. I had a thief come back two Fridays in a row, I called the police back both times, the second time I was really pissed off. They stole all of my tools from my truck box, and stole the brake calipers off my motorcycle. I was unaware that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bobthewelder
    replied to More machine security
    They must already have Lowjack for equipment. I saw an old episode of COPS where they recovered a big IR air compressor from someones garage using tracking equipment that had been installed inside the compressor. It took the police right to the closed garage where it was stashed. Some unfortunate individual...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bobthewelder
    replied to Argon, Helium prices
    I have two distributors in my area. One of them will only sell you the rights to the tanks, and you have to pay for testing and re-valving when and if it comes up. The other distributor will rent month to month, lease year to year(this is what I do), or sell you the rights. I lease and they take care...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks Hank, but it was actually more like we changed the preference that allows them to send us e-mail when setting up the account. That kept me from ever getting the confirmation e-mail to start with! OOPS!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X