6 results in 0.0040 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• junk man
    started a topic Reciver tubeing

Reciver tubeing

Hello Has anyone mad there own reciever tube for a trailer hitch? I want to make one for my ATV. However all the squre tubing I find has a weld on the inside, and wont let the 2 inch sq. tube slide in.
    See more | Go to post

• junk man
    replied to Hello Every one
    Just wanted some feedback

I guess I was just woundering if anyone had done this before. It seems like one day that little hobart could weld up 3/8 to 3/8 no problem. The next day it has trouble burning into 1/4". Welder is fine I think its the power grid I live on. Just wanted some...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Hello there, I to thought about the same thing. A couple things that is keeping me from realy getting into it. The first thing is time it seems like I dont have enough time to do the things I have to do now. They say starting your own business is like working two full time jobs. The other is liability,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• junk man
    [QUOTE=junk man]I just want to say hello to all you fellow welders out there. I am new to the forum. In couple weeks I will have some photos of projects that I have completed recently. My first question for you all is. Have any of you welded up a trailer hitch and ball mount. I have a ford ranger with...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• junk man
    experience

I have twenty years welding experience. I have been certified pressure vessel and have worked for a dump body manufacture. My question was if any had done this before with the Hobart 175. Last year I made a log splitter( 20 ton ) with the hobart 175. The base of the splitter...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• junk man
    started a topic Hello Every one

Hello Every one

I just want to say hello to all you fellow welders out there. I am new to the forum. In couple weeks I will have some photos of projects that I have completed recently. My first question for you all is. Have any of you welded up a trailer hitch and ball mount. I have a ford ranger with a 2inch reciever,...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X