6 results in 0.0097 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• bill71762
    started a topic Push Pull? What is it?

Push Pull? What is it?

What exactly is a push pull gun? How does it work and how is it better or different than a standard gun?
    See more | Go to post

• bill71762
    replied to Tig welding alum.
    I've changed argon bottles and I've also tried 3 different torches,
    I've also changed my regulators it has really had me scratching my head, but thhanks for the help
    Bill
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bill71762
    Hawk, I appreciate the good suggestions and I will definately try the 1100 filler rod and make absolutly sure my base metal is clean, I have been using zirconated tungsten, I've tried them all zirconated. ceriated and pure and I've found the z to be the best also, I'll give it another shot in a couple...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bill71762
    alum. tig problems

I guess I should say that diamond plate is 3003, and one of the things that I've noticed is that immediately upon striking an arc the area around where I strike the arc turns a black smutty color and there is discoloration of the tungsten, and sometimes a change in...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bill71762
    tigging alum

The type of machine that I'm using is a miller syncrowave 350, and the material is 1/4" alum, diamond plate and the filler rod is 4043.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bill71762
    started a topic Tig welding alum.

Tig welding alum.

I've recently run into problems welding alum. Previously I've been able to run beautiful beads but recently it's been nearly impossible, the surface of the welds look rough and dirty and I can't figure out why, I've cleaned the material I've adjusted my gas flow there are no drafts in the shop, I've...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X