Search Result

Collapse
8 results in 0.0060 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• syncrowave 250 not running full pedal

My syncrowave 250 kg090860 will not run full pedal. Someone cut the pedal cord and repaired it then said that it worked for a week, but now it's acting like the potentiometer is bad in it. I traced the cord wires from the plug and they all checkout inside the pedal. I tested the POT as working @ 1k...
    See more | Go to post

• When I started my first "official" welding job, I don't remember any electric hoods but I do remember one that a co-worker owned. He used his jaw to flip up and down the lens. I thought about buying one but it looked like alot of work to flip it up and down all day long. All I had was a...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• It's been a while since I have posted here, but I ran across this thread and feel the need to throw my 2 cents in.
    I bought the Miller Elite when they first came out and had nothing but problems with it. I've owned the old speed glass xl and it held up for many years. I've just recently...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Just yesterday, I welded an aluminum toolbox to an aluminum fueltank that was 1/2 full of 100+ gallons of deisel. All I did was purge it with argon @ 50 psi for about 5 minutes and kept the purge going while I welded. But I did allow the gas to funnel out another plug on the otherside of the tank....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• brainfarth
    started a topic Spray question

Spray question

We have a new 304xmt with a 22a feeder running .045 wire and 98/2 for gas. The spray runs pretty good at around 25.8 volts and #4 on the wire. I was in a bit of a hurry this weekend to get a job out the door so I cranked it up to 33.3 and #7 on the dial and really had to watch my angle of approach,...
    See more | Go to post

• brainfarth
    started a topic Miller Elite results

Miller Elite results

I bought the miller elite back in july 04' to replace my broken Speedglass XL(which lasted me about 6 years of most extreme abuse).
    I have a few good things to say about the elite: the headband gives you alot of options for ajustment. The stars and stripes(the one I have) is a head turner....
    See more | Go to post

• brainfarth
    replied to 9000x Speedglass vs Elite
    I talked with my welding supply vendor today about the Elite. He said that he's sold a few Miller 210's with free Elites(don't think they do that anymore) and hasn't heard anything bad about them. So he quoted me 250(No tax in Oregon) for the american flag one. So I should be getting it sometime...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• brainfarth
    replied to 9000x Speedglass vs Elite
    My co-worker has the big window Jackson with all the bells and whistles and I'm wondering if it ranks up there with the 9000 and elite. I've owned the Speedglass XL that had 3 sensors, 9-13 range, manual/auto that lasted through a rough life of extremely high falls, rain and just plain old abuse. ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X