Collapse
5 results in 0.0095 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Stanley
    replied to Aluminum w/mm251
    Sorry, I do not have a digital camera. My beads are nothing to look at as yesterday was the first time I tried welding aluminum. I just need a little practice as this welder seems very nice to weld with. Thanks for your help guys
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    Not a clue about the alloy. I am just practicing on some scraps that we have laying around. What are your recommendations? Thanks
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    Thank you for your help. I did indeed have the polarity wrong. I went back to electrode positive and went from there.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    started a topic Aluminum w/mm251

Aluminum w/mm251

I am attempting to learn to weld aluminum without a spoolgun. I purchased a roll of 5356 .035 aluminum wire and a bottle of argon gas. I am running a .045 liner and tip. The feeding has not been a real problem. However, I am not having any success running a bead. I set the volts, wire speed and...
    See more | Go to post

• Stanley
    started a topic Hardsurfacing Wire

Hardsurfacing Wire

I would like to use my Millermatic 251 to hardsurface some seeding tools (metal to earth). What type of wire is recommended and what type of gas? Is this preferable to using arc? If arc is preferred what type of rod? Thank you in advance.
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X