Collapse
16 results in 0.0067 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• MrFusion
    replied to Very Disappointed in Miller
    As a final note to this unfortunate situation, my intention was not to bash Miller. I am true Blue all the way, and will continue to be. My intention was to let Miller know, and others know, that this sort of thing can be avioded in the future. Sometimes proper planning isn't enough. You have to use...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MrFusion
    Hey Dum,

I did contact Andy, and I'm waiting for a reply.

And what I meant by my comments on Millers policy. Is that if Miller has this policy, they should of told me they don't give out info on upcoming upgrades. I was not implying that miller should of told me about the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MrFusion
    Hey, I do not blame Andy for this. He advised me to contact Miller. Andy is clean on this one.
    When Miller responded to my email request, if the person did not know the answer, they should of asked someone who did. If it is Millers company policy not to release upcoming product upgrades and changes,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MrFusion
    started a topic Very Disappointed in Miller

Very Disappointed in Miller

Back in June I posted a question about upcoming Miller products.
    I was interested in purchasing a new Trailblazer 301G.
    I wanted to know if Miller had any plans on updating the Trailblazer line with an adjustable dig control, and possibly adding digital meters. Because if they did , I...
    See more | Go to post

• MrFusion
    started a topic Mig Guns

Mig Guns

Will the Miller mig guns the Migmatic series and the Roughneck series run self shieldimg wire? Or are these guns strickly for gas wire.

Can a Miller Roughneck gun Miller Model # C4015 and Part # 194756 work with a MM175?

Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• I would then make sure your trigger wire is connected to the front of the feeder properly and in good shape. Also make sure the work lead coming of the feeder is in tact and in good working order. and securely attached to the work. Those tend to get beat up easily when people clamp the wire in the feeder...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Hi,

When you press the trigger on the gun, Does the wire come out, or do you get nothing?

Make sure you have the LN25 set up for proper polarity of wire you are using. Check the polarity switch on front of feeder. Also make sure you have LN25 CC/CV switch set in the proper...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MrFusion
    replied to IRON $ on the rise
    Tim,
    I noticed that when I was booming out down in FL. I worked out of Tampa (397) for a couple years. FP&L Power house in FT. Myers. Man that was a great job, fun in the sun.

It's the same up here too. That was the reason I built my own. I was noticing the cheap light iron...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MrFusion
    replied to TrailBlazer 301 G
    Hi,
    I'm sure you already did this, but I would first check the oil. It's better to be safe than sorry. I would then check to make sure you have the proper viscosity of oil. If the valves are still making excessive noise, I would load it up on your truck and take it to an authorized Kohler dealer...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MrFusion
    replied to IRON $ on the rise
    Thank you all for the input. The articles were also interesting. It goes to show us that we can not take steel prices for granted anymore. It looks like I'm going to have do more research on prices in my area. And I have no alternative but to raise the price of fabrication, and final product.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MrFusion
    started a topic IRON $ on the rise

IRON $ on the rise

OK What's going on with the price of iron?
    I just got back from the mill. A 24 foot length of 2 X 2 X 3/16 square tubular stock cost me 131.50. Six months ago the same piece cost only 41.00.
    Looks like I'm going to have to scrounge around the job site for more back up stock.
    Anybody...
    See more | Go to post

• MrFusion
    replied to Best online dealers
    Very good advice.
    Looks like Cyberweld gets the sale. I spoke to them last week.
    Brand new TB301G with GFCI's 3368.00 delivered to my door. I can not find a better price. Even local dealers were amazed. They asked me specifically if I needed a liftgate. They also said they would call the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MrFusion
    started a topic Best online dealers

Best online dealers

As I stated in my previous post, I looking to purchase a New TB 301G or a TB-DC. I've been looking online and it seems the best deal is a place called Cyberweld.(3328.00 & 3047.00) They are the least expensive, and also offer free shipping right to my residential address. Others I have contacted...
    See more | Go to post

• MrFusion
    replied to Miller Products
    Hi Hawk

Thanks for the tip.
    But I have used a TB301G, and loved it. I'm getting ready to plunk down some coin, and start my own welding business. I was hoping Miller would upgrade the unit with nice digital meters like the MM251
    and add a dig control.
    My luck, I will...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MrFusion
    replied to Miller Products
    Thanks,

I will try that.
    I'm getting ready to purchase a new Trailblazer 301G and if there are plans, I will wait.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X