• Glidertow
    replied to Millermatic 35
    MillerMatic 027513 is on gun label....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glidertow
    started a topic Millermatic 35

Millermatic 35

Giving some thought to buying a Millermatic 35 that appears to be in pristene condition just to have around as a antique. Having read all the post about replacements guns I cannot tell from pictures if this has a kit or what. Can anyone look at this picture and tell anything about the gun. Owner...
    See more | Go to post

• Glidertow
    started a topic Millermatic Vintage

Millermatic Vintage

I have a Millermatic Vintage model, 1994 model, Best welder I have ever used. It has a three position wire speed switch, high, low and aluminum. No plug for a spoolgun. What is the purpose of the alum wire speed? Just curious??
    See more | Go to post

• Glidertow
    replied to Mig Nozzle size
    Thanks fellows. Looks like it really amounts to a personal preferance more than any thing in short-circuit MIG.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glidertow
    started a topic Mig Nozzle size

Mig Nozzle size

I would like to hear or read a discussion of the use of different mig nozzle sizes. I see flush, 1/8 recess, 1/2 recess. What is the purpose for this and what is the proper choice for which job\?
    See more | Go to post

• Glidertow
    replied to Pulse spatter
    JA, you are on the money. I changed to your settings and all is well, amazing!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glidertow
    started a topic Pulse spatter

Pulse spatter

I just starting to use the pulse feature on my Miller 350P and I am really having spatter problems. Welding 12g mild steel tubing, .035, 90/10 gas, running factory settings, gas flow 30. Spatter everywhere. Getting a good spray fan pattern, buzzing sound. Got to be my technique..what can I try to improve?...
    See more | Go to post

• I run my Miller Vintage all the time off a Bobcat 225 NT at the farm no problems whatsoever. My shop is off the grid and it does not know the difference. Bought a 15 foot extension cable off eBay totally pleased.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glidertow
    replied to bobcat 225 nt questions
    Not sure about serial number but the manual has a good chart for wire size on leads. Probably all the same for all Bobcats NT.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glidertow
    replied to Pulse Mig
    90/10 will work for both regular and pulse mig on mild steel. Some add helium for special steels were more penetration is needed.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glidertow
    replied to I want a new MIG!!!
    The 350P was my choice about 3 months ago, found one that had 18 hrs on it, Bernard Q300, and PythonXR-A gun. Probably committed a felony when I handed over the cash. Anyway it is an awesome machine. I can run great welds but still can not get the smooth starts I like to see. Played with runin, inductance...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glidertow
    replied to Help with 350P
    Thanks Cruzer I will give it a try. Another question, I have a 10' work lead and need one about 5' longer to work with in my shop. What size cable sshould I use and is this a no no or will I be ok.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glidertow
    OK i'm getting the settings down and making good welds, still in MIG with 75/25. I have found the factory chart to be really close on the settings. Only issue I am still having trouble with is the first half second start it is sputtering and popping, then smooths out real nice. I have played with the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glidertow
    I'm running .035 on mild steel.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glidertow
    I have only 75/25 gas this weekend. Ran a little pulse just to see what it was like. I'll get the right mix later and give it a try unless there is a way to set the machine to pulse correctly with the 75/25 mix. Really love what I'm see though in regular mig. Please educate me on getting a softer start....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X