148 results in 0.0560 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• GaryM
    replied to Wire welding pipe
    thanks for the input guys.

most the pipe is in the ground.. for the most part all they want is a good looking weld and no leaks go figure. all low pressure >5lbs ont he suction side and ranging form 30+ on the pressure side.

As for a leveler what brand would...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    started a topic Wire welding pipe

Wire welding pipe

Hello everyone.

Been a while since I have posted on here. I do a lot of irigatoin pipe welding would say 85% of my welding is 4,6,10 sch40 steel. Almost all of it is done with hard wire just a standard E70S6 .035.

working on a project right now that ranges from 2"...
    See more | Go to post

• Wow i really feal like a NOOB... maybe tomarrow when i go to do some field welding i will try it with the setting you have put up.. i was runnign this wire like i would with duelshield wow was i about 5-8 volts to hi and wrong ploratity..

Once again Miller Forums gives me the advice...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    started a topic Help with running this wire NR-211-MP

Help with running this wire NR-211-MP

OK the powers to be at work said i can use this wire np( they dont weld any) for welding out in the field.

Normaly I run just .035 solid er70s6 wire with c25 gas weather permitting.
    So they told me they wanted to start using some other type of wire for welding in the field. Well...
    See more | Go to post

• GaryM
    replied to 30" Pipe project
    Thanks for the great replys.

The elbo I think is a cast fitting along with the Tee. Only used one Tee out of 6 rest were coped cuts.

For wire all the shop welding was with ER70S6 .035 did not have drive rolls for anything else. Field was the same weather permitting. other...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    started a topic 30" Pipe project

30" Pipe project

Well just wraping up the bigest project I have ever welded 30" pipe std and xheavy wall.

Here is a couple pictures of the stuff.

This is the first head building structure on the irrigation piping project.

Here I am standing in front to give an idea...
    See more | Go to post

• GaryM
    started a topic Large pipe job

Large pipe job

Hello everyone,
    I have used this forum for a lot of usfull info. Well now in need of some help of you guy that have welded on 30" pipe. I have all the info needed for doing saddle cuts up to 16" pip but now need to do one in some 30" stuff.

if someone has the...
    See more | Go to post

• GaryM
    started a topic For Sale

For Sale

I have a Dynasty 300 Tigrunner that i want to sale. Less then a year old and works perfect.

Full deal Comes with everything miller gives ya and a hand control. lots of tungsten. 10 pounds of aluminum wire, If you live close enough i have a large tank that i can let go really cheep to...
    See more | Go to post

• GaryM
    started a topic Givin' it a shot

Givin' it a shot

Ok work for me has been every slow with my mobil work. Been a few good jobs but not enough to keep the bills paid. Anyone out there know of any big jobs a guy with his own rig could get on. so eveyone knows i list my major equipment.

Miller TB 302 w/kholer
    Suitcase 12RS 75ft of...
    See more | Go to post

• GaryM
    replied to Building a Trailer!!
    Update

The lower part is 90% done.

Here are the pictures updated

Tell me what you think. Will be going back to shop and starting the dump bed.

Gary
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied to Building a Trailer!!
    lramberson Yes the truck is a 2500 with air bags.

df5152 Yes the plans do come every complete with what you will need. The plans are very basic and explane a lot of what needs to be cut. So far I have about $1100 in steel, $285 in Hydraulic Cyl, $800 in the 7000lb tandem axles and springs,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    started a topic Building a Trailer!!

Building a Trailer!!

Ok I started today building my hydraulic dump trailer. Here is the Plans i am using.

I went out and took a few pictures so you could see my setup.

Here are the pictures

Gary
    See more | Go to post

• GaryM
    replied to Equipment for welding truck
    Well everything is just about on my truck only need to find a place for the Plasma cutter.

J hall
    I bought a air compressor that would put out 29 cfm so i could run the airarc. I love using it.

I will post some pics in a couple days after everything is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied to Dual shield wire
    Thanks Guys

I ran the voltage up to 29 tonight. Still a little bit of splater, think that is from the 100% Co2.

I tell you what the TB302 is one awsome welder. Ever time its on i am impressed with it. Hats off to Miller for a outstanding unit.

Ga...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied to Dual shield wire
    The wire was ESAB Dual Shield 7100 Ultra

Wire speed was about 350 and Volts were 23 I think!

Come on guys give me some input on the welds!!

Gary
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X