replied to Dry lines
    Dry lines

No, a gas cooled torch.Thanks
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nbyjim
    replied to Dry lines
    Dry line

So,five minutes of welding,then let it cool for five minutes? It seems the lines get hot pretty quick.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nbyjim
    started a topic Dry lines

Dry lines

I am working on a project inside of a house. There are three pipes 18"dia 1/4" thick 90" long. I will be welding them together.Once the pipe is welded,there is going to be a tank 40"dia 5' tall. I plan on doing all the welding using a dry line.I have a Dynasty 300 my question is...
    See more | Go to post

• nbyjim
    replied to diamondback torch
    torch

thanks for the replies,I haven't replaced the coolant,figured I didn't have that much time on the machine,but will do so.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nbyjim
    started a topic diamondback torch

diamondback torch

I have a dynasty 300 with a diamondback torch.The unit is three years old,with less than ten hours on it.I took it in to be serviced because the wheel on the water cooler wasn't spinning.Bottom line,power cable and the water cable had to be replaced.Has anybody had any problems with diamondback tor...
    See more | Go to post

• nbyjim
    replied to I are a luminum welder!
    I keep reading how great the Dynasty 200 is.Wish I had known about this site before I bought the Dynasty 300.One of the reasons I bought the machine is because I have three phase in my shop and figured the electicity would be cheaper.In hindsight I think I would of been better of with the 200.Oh,well!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks for the info,I recently purchased a Dynasty 300 DX tigrunner and have started to do repairs for friends.I have done tig welding in the past,mostly with stainless and on older machines.The machine is bit much but with time I'm sure I'll figure out all that it does.Thanks again! cool site!!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nbyjim
    started a topic cracks in aluminum transmissions

cracks in aluminum transmissions

Can cracks in cast aluminum transmissions be repaired by tig welding?If they can what type of aluminum rod would be best? Thank you!
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X