7 results in 0.0053 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Carl
    replied to Dynasty 200DX-FINALLY!
    Dynasty 200DX hand control

I've read up on the reply's, and I want to make sure I've got this straight. A couple of people have said the cable feels to "Stiff" for the hand control, maybe I have something different than everyone else? The cable for the control is very small...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Carl
    started a topic Dynasty 200DX-FINALLY!

Dynasty 200DX-FINALLY!

Thank you again to all who responded to my questions about the Sync 250 Vs. the DyanstyDX. The DX with contractor kit showed up last Friday, and I'm still working out all the settings. Reading the manual makes makes minimal sense, since we only use a MM200 here, and what little tig I have done was 2...
    See more | Go to post

• Carl
    replied to Sync 250 vs. Dynasty
    Dynasty 200 Vs. Sync-DECIDED!

Alrighty, then, Dynasty 200DX it is. Will Miller continue to make the Sync 250 considering it is larger, more expensive and less versatile than this other series? Other than just the synonomous name brand, I would guess that it would just be product ignorance...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Carl
    Sync 250 Vs. Dynasty

Hmm......., lighter weight, less expensive, portable. I'll be interested to see what Andys' response will be!!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Carl
    Dynasty 200 Vs. Sync

Andy,
    Thank you for the response, it sounds like the Dynasty 200 (DX?) is the machine to get. It actually looks like it works out cheaper than the Sync 250, as well. Let me reverse engineer my question and post this, what does the Sync 250 do better, and why...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Carl
    Sync 250 Vs. Dynasty

Thank you all for the initial replies, I'll check out the previous posts for more answers. While I'm sure that the Sync 250 is a reliable, rock solid machine, I'm most concerned about doing the best quality of work with the absolutely most ideal machine. The quest...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Carl
    started a topic Sync 250 vs. Dynasty

Sync 250 vs. Dynasty

Hello, long time Miller user, first time poster. We have a MM250 that has served us well here at our shop for the last several
    years, what we need to be able to do now is aluminum radiator, intercooler and intake manifold welding. We will also be doing SS
    exhaust projects, so a Tig is...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X