12 results in 0.0090 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• RHutch
    replied to MM 210 for sale
    Shielding Gas Change

If you are using spray transfer switching from the C25 (75% argon 25% C/O2)
    mix to a C10 (90% argon 10% C/O2) mix will smooth out the arc.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I did some checking and the Lincoln Invertec V350 has 42 Volt and 115 Volt outputs for feeder power Not the 24Volts that your miller feeder requires.
    However there is a solution to your problem, Miller makes an adapter model PSA-2 Control that takes the 115 Volt output of the Invertec V350 and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• There is one disadvantage, the Dynasty 200 uses Auto Line Technology ™ for primary power sensing.
    The Dynasty 300 uses Auto-Link ® Technology for primary power sensing.
    The only time this difference is likely to affect you is if you run a Dynasty 300 on 208 volts primary power and you...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I went by the office and here are the new Trailblazer 302 New features:

Improved arc performance
    Four preset dig settings
    Adaptive Hot Start ™
    Lift Arc ™/ Scratch Start Tig
    Better Mig/FCAW arc starts

Digital weld meters with meter maintenance...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RHutch
    replied to steel vs aluminum
    When I referred to spray arc I was referring to the Mig process.
    I generally think in terms of quick high quality production where a shop has to turn jobs quickly in order to turn a profit.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RHutch
    replied to steel vs aluminum
    It would depend on the aluminum alloy used and the design of the ramp.
    In my experience I would think 6061 Alloy 2x2x 3/16 or ¼ inch wall thickness with a shallow inverted truss design using 5356 filler metal and 100% penetration welds. One thing to remember when welding aluminum in a structural...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Pat, I can confirm the new Trailblazer is a 302. I received the new spec sheet a week or two ago and it has several new features. One is a new Onan 22 Hp engine and another was a four-position dig control to adjust the arc’s stiffness. I believe it also has a new front panel and aux power receptacle...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RHutch
    replied to Scared to weld ? Need help
    Welding can open a lot of doors when it comes to career opportunities. I’m a 3RD generation welder, my grandfather was an incredible gas “oxy/acetylene” welder. My father was a welder and welding engineer and I’m now a technical sales rep and a Miller certified repair technician for a welding...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RHutch
    replied to Syncro 250 tigrunner
    I don’t want you to feel bad about your purchase but there are a couple of reasons that Thermal Arc is able to shave some $$$ from the price of their machines.

First: in their Limited Warranty Statement dated May 1 2003 there is this nice little revision " ALL OTHER CIRCUITS...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RHutch
    replied to help mm210 high pitched tone
    Try this to isolate the noise.
    Stand where you can reach the front of the machine and start welding ( Run a Bead ). While welding reach over and change the wire feed speed control. Does the noise change pitch, get louder or go away?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RHutch
    replied to help with optima
    Has anyone ran another type of wire (other than Aluminum) through this feeder/ gun system ??... If steel wire has been run through the gun the de-oxidizing coatings on the surface of the steel wire will adhere to the inside of the wire conduit in the gun and contaminate the aluminum wire as it is run...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RHutch
    replied to Can you help me?
    Part #086837 is listed as "Nameplate Miller" on my Miller Service CD Rom. If you can give me a SN for the machine and a description of the part I will try to Help.

Richard
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X