Collapse
6 results in 0.0135 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• ncdrakes
    replied to AL Square Tubing
    Thanks for the input guys. I will grab some acetone on Sunday and will try it out, while making sure that I store the rag a safe distance away (I hope) .

Any suggestions on amps/pulse setting, etc?

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ncdrakes
    started a topic AL Square Tubing

AL Square Tubing

I've finally got some time to work in my shop; and am ready to try welding some AL with my new dynasty; the material I have is 1"X1"X1/16" 6063 square tubing; I will be using 1.5 lanth tungsten. I was curious if any you could give me some recommendations on machine settings to get me...
    See more | Go to post

• ncdrakes
    replied to Welder Wiring Safety
    now you've got me thinking

I recently purchased a dynasty 200dx and am in the process of having it wired in. I have a 30A breaker on 230; with a #6 wire running from my panel 5 feet to a 30A receptacle. The receptacle and plug were purchased at Home Depot; both are rated for 30A on...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ncdrakes
    replied to Dynasty 200/Chem Sharp
    chem sharp

Where can you find chem sharp at? Is this something that most welding supply stores will carry?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ncdrakes
    replied to Dynasty question
    Great, thank you for all the info and the link back to the owners manual. I can't wait to get it up and running!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ncdrakes
    started a topic Dynasty question

Dynasty question

Well, after reading multiple posts on this forum and the hobart board I finally decided to go with the Dynasty 200DX for my first welder. It's due to arrive early next week; so I hope to get the new breaker/outlet wired in this weekend or soon after. If the outlet is wired in on 230; should I go with...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X