Collapse
12 results in 0.0141 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• t500
    replied to United Way Fundraiser
    Andy, how about listing the paypal address for the fundraiser. I can't bid on the helmet package, but i would like to give something to the Miller sponsored United Way fund.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• t500
    replied to Helmet Giveaway For Members
    Without a doubt my Dynasty 200DX is my favorite miller product. The machine puts out an outstanding arc with a tremendous amount of control. What is most amazing is when you realize it does this while weighing 50lbs, is the size of a breadbox and runs on 110v.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• t500
    replied to Light areas in Auto-dark helmet ?
    I'll chime in about the Jackson hoods and the problems i have had. I have the executive EQC, and am on my third lense. Each time the lense went bad it started out by not getting completely dark, the 12 shade was more of a 9. Not long after i noticed that the lense just quit. Both times i had been...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• t500
    replied to Big window elite V/S the cold
    I wish my jackson EQC were as good with the cold as it appears the miller BWE are. I am on the third shade (warranty replacements) and am convinced the 40 degrees temps in the garage have killed it both times. At least they stand by their product, but i sure wish i could weld in the semi-cold without...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Here are two pictures of the quick connect. If you do go to Lowes look for the NEMA 1130 plugs, rated for 250V and 30 amps. If you are still unsure of what you need, you may want to go to an electrical supply store. If there is a good one in your area you'll find some helpful people working at the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 120v on the 200dx will give you plenty of power for your frame welding. I was running my 200dx on 120v and while welding AC it was displaying the output at 175-180v. Plenty of power for the bicycle frame i was welding at the time.

If you plan on taking the machine to class and there...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• t500
    replied to Heat vs. Big Window Elite
    After reading H80N's post about his Jackson EQC, i think there may be a trend.

I also have a Jackson EQC that experienced problems after some time spent in the cold. I was using it in a semi-heated garage (probably 45 degrees) and the shade would occasionally not darken when striking...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• yes, the readings of 175 to 180 was during arc time. i thought i would be lucky to 150 on a 20amp circuit, but was amazed i was getting that much power.

The circuit would trip after a bit, but as long as i gave the machine a rest and waited for the fan to turn off it was fine. Not...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• thanks HAWK, that makes sense. The reason i ask is that i was running my 200dx off an outlet with a measured 119v and a 20 amp breaker. The front panel of the machine was showing between 175 and 180 amps.

This machine continues to amaze me every time that i use it.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Dynasty 200dx power limit running on 110v

i have read on the board about the limits of the 200dx while running on 110v. Is there something that automatically prevents you from running amperage higher than 150? Or is it more of a case where you should know better that to run it higher than 150.

-todd
    See more | Go to post

• t500
    replied to Aluminum/Dynasty
    I also have a Dynasty 200DX with the same problems with the leaking argon. I haven't done any leak detection yet, but would be interested to hear your findings. For now i turn the gas off as soon as i am done. Hopefully I'll get around to checking mine this weekend.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• t500
    replied to Miller Helmet: Big Window Elite
    There is a release page for the Big Window Elite on the Miller site located here:
    http://www.millerwelds.com/about/new...articles74.php
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X