Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• kiko_09
    started a topic Miller VS Lincoln

Miller VS Lincoln

Andy

I am looking at the Syncrowave 180 SD compared to the Lincoln Precision Tig 185.I have a couple of questions. Do you know the benefits of the new micro start from Lincoln compared to the Miller and why would you need pulsed tig. Isn't that used more on aluminum. Any ideas.
    See more | Go to post

• kiko_09
    replied to XMT / Invision
    Thank You

Hawk

Thank you for your help it was very much appreciated.

JIM
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kiko_09
    started a topic XMT / Invision

XMT / Invision

Andy

Just checking out the differences between the Invision 354MP and the XMT 304 + 350 and other then the XMT has the option to tig what's the difference. Thanks for the help.

JIM
    See more | Go to post

• kiko_09
    started a topic PipePro 304 #2

PipePro 304 #2

Andy

Are you saying that with the Pipepro 304 set at high range using 1/4 inch rod that it should not idle (ramp) up? Because when it is warm out it will ramp up but when it was cold here in Jan. Lloydminster(Canada) it was -50 C it would not ramp until the grinder was triggered. Any...
    See more | Go to post

• kiko_09
    started a topic PipePro 304

PipePro 304

Andy

I had a guy ask me about his Pipepro 304. When it is cold it will not ramp at all until he hits his grinder for power. He has it cranked using 1/4 inch rod and it will just stick but as soon as he hits the switch on hte grinder it revs up. Any ideas.

Thanx Jim
    See more | Go to post

• kiko_09
    started a topic Choices Choices

Choices Choices

Andy

What factors in buying an inverter or eventually are all the machinces going to be switching that route????
    See more | Go to post

• kiko_09
    started a topic 3 Phase Welding

3 Phase Welding

Andy

Just wondering what determines the 3 phase welding arc and what engine drives in the Miller line have 3 phase welding arc??
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X