•  

• Welder99
    replied to Millermatic 220
    Thanks for the input....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    replied to Millermatic 220
    Sorry it was late last night when I posted. Yes I’m talking about the Multimatic....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    started a topic Millermatic 220

Millermatic 220

Hello, has anyone used a wireless foot pedal on the Multimatic 220?
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Welder99; 07-16-2021, 08:12 AM.

• Welder99
    replied to Fab Tech 2019
    This will be my 4th time there, and my sons 1st time... and yes I plan on filling my bag with freebies!.. I have met Jody from Tips and Tricks twice and hope to run into home again. If you have never been there its the worlds fair for welding in my opinion,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    started a topic Fab Tech 2019

Fab Tech 2019

Anyone going to Fab Tech?
    See more | Go to post

• Welder99
    replied to Miller XMT-304 question
    John, its a Generac 8000e, which I think is 420cc= 15 Hp?.. I have 2 XMT 304’s one I purchased back in the mid 80’s new so its got a few years on it and the newest one I just picked up the other day like new. One of the reasons for asking if anyone had tried running it on portable power was I have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    Thanks John, Thats what I wanted to know if anyone had ever ran on off of a Portable or generator with no problems. I agree that the higher the amps the more power would be needed. A lot of the time places I do work at have power at there location that I can run my rig off of. Then other times I have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    I have that few and more, I have one XMT in my shop and just picked up a 2nd one for my weld rig. My rig is wired with a breaker box so if I’m at a location the has a 50 amp welding plug I can plug in and can power the rig up using there power without running either my Trailblazer 302 of my stand...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    started a topic Miller XMT-304 question

Miller XMT-304 question

Hello..I have a question in regards to a miller XMT-304. Has anyone run one off an engine drive or generator? If so how power was needed?. Thanks in advanced.
    See more | Go to post

• Welder99
    replied to Bobcat 225 AC TIG
    Ryan Jones, yes they are pricey when you go to an engine drive, one has to look at his or her area and see if an engine drive would be profitable and what application or processes you feel would best fit your skill level and whats out there to make money. I was talking to some Miller reps a couple of...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    Noel, I agree with your statement as “ It depends on a lot of things” I’m not disagreeing with everything you said. I was answering the posters question as to Tig Aluminum with a Bobcat tig. I’m 64 and been welding for 40 years. I have several machines. I also own a Dynasty 200 and a Lincoln...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    I have a Bobcat 225 NT and I have used a lincoln HF box for AC tig. It works just fine. As far as the 251 Miller box as mentioned its for a machine like the Trailblazer that has the 14 pin connection. There are also other after market HF boxes that can be used as well. I have a 3 miller portable welders...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    replied to Older 150 STL question
    Thank you H80N that's what I was looking for. This site rocks, there's allot of good people here in the trade. Thanks again everyone.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    replied to Older 150 STL question
    Thank you for the input. Yes mine also has the one sideways prong.I have made an adapter but I like the new set up Miller has on the newer machines, just unscrew the end and screw on the other. The serial number is LF010121M. Thanks again.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welder99
    started a topic Older 150 STL question

Older 150 STL question

Hello, I have an older max star 150 STL that has a regular power cord. The newer 150 's have the screw on plugs u can change out from 120v - to 240 Volt. My question is can I order the newer power cord and change it out?One other question is what is the ( CE models) ?I was looking on line at the Miller...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X