Collapse
5 results in 0.0049 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• ralenr
    replied to NEED a CLEAN weldn SHOP!
    What is the best way to deal with hot material removed in the grinding process. I'm concerned about the possible fire hazard just letting the shop vac suck hot material in.

I recently made a rolliing table for my 2x72 belt grinder on one end and an 8" Baldor grinder on the other....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ralenr
    replied to Spoolgun or Tig machine
    Yes your 210 can do aluminum with a spoolgun and yes you would have to spend at least three times as much for a 200DX.

However, there are other considerations that you may want to consider. With the Dynasty available you would have considerably more flexibility in choosing a process...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Andy,

I've looked at the Mittler Bros. unit and it sure seems like a terrific piece. Real pricy though and way more the I can justify right now.

It would seem that with the right fixturing you could do pretty much the same thing on a lathe or mill. Any thoughts about that?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I have not used the Williams Lowbuck notcher but if IIRC it has a minimum capacity of 1". Each has its merits and proponents. I got the hole saw tube notcher from http://www.pro-tools.com and am very satisfied. Well built. BTW, If you do go for the hole saw type, Starret has a line of fine tooth...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ralenr
    replied to syncrowave 180 or 250?
    About a year and and a half ago I was in just about the same boat. I actually took delivery of a 180 started to set it up in my shop and had second thoughts. My dealer was great, they took it back and I picked up the 250 with the Tigrunner package and havn't looked back since. I added the Pulser and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X