Search Result

Collapse
20 results in 0.0385 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• bitternut
    started a topic Optrel Solarmatic Comfort repair?

Optrel Solarmatic Comfort repair?

I have a Optrel Solarmatic autodarkening helmet that has quit working. Are these repairable or do I just keep it around for plasma cutting duties? I did a google and could not find any listing for parts.
    See more | Go to post

• bitternut
    replied to back cap o-rings
    Thanks for the part # Dan. I searched a major welding supply website and the part did not show up but it was located with a phone call to their customer service. Only problem is a $25 dollar minimum is required so I guess I will have to browse their website for a couple of extra goodies.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bitternut
    started a topic back cap o-rings

back cap o-rings

I have a miller db 17 air cooled torch that the o-ring on the back cap split. I tried to get one at my local supplier but they did not have anything. The original is red in color, unlike the normal ones you find in a hardware store which usually are black. They suggested that I try one from a hardware...
    See more | Go to post

• best value regulator flow meter for tig mig

The original flow gauge that came with my 175 mig welder seems to have given up and I would like to replace it with a ball type system. What would be a good model US made regulator flowmeter? I don't need the top of the line one but my budget also does not require the cheapest one.
    See more | Go to post

• bitternut
    started a topic Miller BWE shade 8-13

Miller BWE shade 8-13

I am thinking of a new auto helmet and I noticed that the Miller BWE is going to be available in shade 8-13 instead of 9-13 and the grinding state will be shade 3 instead of shade 4.

Can anyone explain the advantage of this change? I have used one with the standard 9-13 that is a couple...
    See more | Go to post

• Yamaha I would get some Hobart Fabshield 21B flux core wire. It will weld that up real nice. Do it in the flat or horizontal if you can. The hook does not need any bevel but you could bevel the plate some. Some preheat would be beneficial as already suggested.

I have welded some heavy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bitternut
    started a topic winmiter and windows xp

winmiter and windows xp

I had winmiter on my older computer (windows 98) and I now have a computer with xp. Does winmiter work with xp? If so are there any tricks to getting it to work?
    See more | Go to post

• bitternut
    replied to Wire Size
    I ran a 200amp service to my barn a few years ago. The power company required me to run two parallel lines of 4/0, 2/0 triplex aluminum direct burial cable. They also required it be housed in 4" pvc conduit. It also required a double meter channel which they supplied. I did all the work myself...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Hey Brian I think I will go with a clone of the Rayco. Their setup looks like it should work good on my present splitter. I am thinking of going with a 2" dia cylinder. Not sure yet of the stroke length that I will need. Does your Rayco valve on the lifter have an auto return on the drop down...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thats a neat way of splitting. I am going to have to file that design in the memory bank for the next splitter that that I make. The slick part is having all the split pieces sitting right there and you don't have to bend over to pick them back up after splitting.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Twocentsworth has the exact idea of what I am trying to accomplish. My splitter is one that I built at least 15 years ago and is not very readily adaptable to becoming a horizontal/vertical splitter. If the splitter were vertical then the wedge would have to be mounted on the cylinder instead of the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bitternut
    started a topic hydraulic log lifter for splitter

hydraulic log lifter for splitter

I need to fab up a hydraulic log lifter and add it to my woodsplitter. Does anyone have any details on one they have or sources of info for one. Also I have a auto return valve now and wondered if it will work with another valve to control the lift cylinder? Anyone done this?
    See more | Go to post

• Yep..........pjseaman is right on. Got mine wired exactly like that on a 20amp 230v receptacle. Works fine.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bitternut
    replied to Plasma Cutter Filter
    I also have the Miller 375 and I run the same filter as Ripshot attached right to the back of the Miller cart that came with the plasma cutter. Its been working real good for me and I am only 80 feet from the shore of Lake Ontario. We see pretty high humidity so if it works for me it ought to work anywhere....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bitternut
    replied to 1% lanthanated ?
    I bought 2% lanthanated from that e-bay seller. I purchased a couple of different diameters plus a couple of other items. He combined the shipping of my items which made the shipping real cheap. My order came real fast and I feel I got a bargain. It was a pleasure dealing with that seller. I am using...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X